H2O Products Update

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Disney Resorts to Continue Supplying H2O Bath Products Under New Brand

Fans of the H2O bath products provided to guests at Disney resorts, cruise ships and other destinations will be happy to hear they aren't going anywhere.

Back in August 2022, Pola Orbis Holdings, LLC revealed plans to discontinue its H2O brand of bath products. For many years, H2O shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and other products have been familiar staples in Disney lodging destinations. The announcement left fans wondering what brands--and scents--would replace the H2O products.

It turns out there will not be much change at all.

During the 2023 Disney Vacation Club Condominium Association Meeting, Vice President - Resort Operations Alison Armor indicated that Disney had acquired the rights to the formula for the H2O products and would continue to produce them under their own Disney resorts brand.

Most hotels, villas and Disney Cruise Line ships have been converted to wall-mounted bulk dispensers in recent years. Some are still utilizing the smaller single-use bottles which are replaced between guests. No word on whether the products will be made available for purchase in Disney gift shops.

Just heard about this too. I’m sure some will be happy to hear this news. Personally I like the scent, but I find the body wash pretty drying. I have dyed hair, so just bring my own shampoo. Was hoping they might find a bit higher quality brand. Oh well.
I like the scent too. It reminds me of my stay at Poly a few years back for some reason. I actually use the shampoo, but bring my own conditioner. 😊

Just heard about this too. I’m sure some will be happy to hear this news. Personally I like the scent, but I find the body wash pretty drying. I have dyed hair, so just bring my own shampoo. Was hoping they might find a bit higher quality brand. Oh well.
I too was so looking forward to this being replaced because their product gives me a rash. I’m so bummed to hear it’s sticking around. I’ll just keep bringing my own toiletries.

I too was so looking forward to this being replaced because their product gives me a rash. I’m so bummed to hear it’s sticking around. I’ll just keep bringing my own toiletries.
I'm glad I'm not the only that brings my own toiletries. I used to love the body butter but they haven't had that in years, I do not like the lotion that replaced it. I hate the shampoo...I may or may not have dyed hair.:rolleyes1:rotfl2: I don't like the smell so wouldn't use anyway. The body wash will do in a pinch but I prefer bar soap and have been taking my own since they went to the wall mounted dispensers. I still have some Disney bar soaps that found their way into my suitcase and pack a couple in case I don't get enough bar soap. I love the mint foot rub hope they bring that back. I wonder if they will make everything or just the stuff that goes in the dispensers:confused3

Same for our family. My DDs and DW rarely use it anymore. We like the scent but like you said the wash dries out your skin and the shampoo just doesn't get our hair as clean as our other products.

I hope they bought more than the current scent. I loved the one back around 2010 and then the grapefruit one, but I am totally done with the sea marine shampoo. Sadly, I thought it was interesting the first couple of trips, but now it makes me a little nauseous, so I am one of the minority hoping it changes!

I hope they bought more than the current scent. I loved the one back around 2010 and then the grapefruit one, but I am totally done with the sea marine shampoo. Sadly, I thought it was interesting the first couple of trips, but now it makes me a little nauseous, so I am one of the minority hoping it changes!
It may have changed over the years but the only place I remember seeing the sea marine version was GF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter