H2O Glow Party Returning to Typhoon Lagoon in 2024!!

scrappinginontario

Disney H2O Glow After Hours Returns to Typhoon Lagoon in 2024

Splash into magic—and enjoy lower wait times for popular attractions—at this 3-hour nighttime event!

EVENT DATEPRICE (excludes tax)PRICE FOR PASSHOLDERS
& DVC MEMBERS (excludes tax)
Saturday, May 25$75$60
Saturday, June 1$75$60
Saturday, June 8$75$60
Friday, June 14$75$60
Saturday, June 22$75$60
Friday, June 28$75$60
Friday, July 5$85$70
Saturday, July 6$85$70
Saturday, July 13$85$70
Tuesday, July 16$75$60
Saturday, July 20$85$70
Friday, July 26$85$70
Tuesday, July 30$75$60
Friday, August 2$85$70
Saturday, August 10$85$70
Saturday, August 17$85$70
Saturday, August 24$85$70
Saturday, August 31$85$70

Just saw this! My hubby LOVES the water parks, and I'm wondering if anyone has done this event to comment. I'll also look for the thread from last year. Thinking about maybe surprising him with tickets if worth it.

Have never gone but might give it try for our Aug trip. I know it’ll be plenty warm enough! For those who e done it, can you enter the park ahead of time (like you can for MNSSHP, etc)? And if the event gets cancelled due to thunderstorms/lightening, do they refund the tickets or let you go on another day? TIA

Oooh I'm guessing my teens would love this. I wonder if it's too much to do MNSSHP and this in one week. Rest is for after we get home I guess!

The first day of the event is during my trip so my sister and I plan on going. We'll endure being bombarded by the hordes of vloggers lol

I bought my tickets over the phone today but didn't get a confirmation email. Did anyone else get one, if they bought tickets today? The CM over the phone gave me my confirmation number but never received an email. I also saw the charge go through on my credit card. I did check all spam folders but received nothing.

I just tried to get presale tickets for the first day of the event and was told there were no more tickets available and then tried for the second day. I was told they were also sold out for the presale. 💀

Got my tickets this morning - the barcodes are showing in MDE but not in my "future plans" section - anyone know if that's normal?

I've been twice (including last May) and LOVED it. I rarely go swimming; I use an ECV in the parks due to mobility issues - totally not their target audience. I really love being there at night - no sunscreen needed - less people - good snacks. I don't so the rides but I love the lazy river. For the price - it's worth it.

I've been twice (including last May) and LOVED it. I rarely go swimming; I use an ECV in the parks due to mobility issues - totally not their target audience. I really love being there at night - no sunscreen needed - less people - good snacks. I don't so the rides but I love the lazy river. For the price - it's worth it.

Was it cold in May at night for the water?

Was it cold in May at night for the water?
No it was fine. We actually went to the first party of 2023 so it was around May 22nd or so.

I'm super sensitive to the cold and it was probably a tad chilly for a minute when you get out of the lazy river but then you get used to it. I also wear sort of a skirted swim leggings & a swim shirt and they stay wet a bit longer than bare skin might...which doesn't make me warmer haha!

The weather for that trip was great - it was hot but not the summer heat.

Also to your other question - I think there's no refunds unless the party is cancelled due to weather. My guess it kind of works like the other Disney special event evening parties. Not sure what they'd do if a party started but big storms came and everything shut down for most of the evening - my guess is if you complained they might give you a credit for the ticket or something. It's a good question.

No it was fine. We actually went to the first party of 2023 so it was around May 22nd or so.

I'm super sensitive to the cold and it was probably a tad chilly for a minute when you get out of the lazy river but then you get used to it. I also wear sort of a skirted swim leggings & a swim shirt and they stay wet a bit longer than bare skin might...which doesn't make me warmer haha!

The weather for that trip was great - it was hot but not the summer heat.

Also to your other question - I think there's no refunds unless the party is cancelled due to weather. My guess it kind of works like the other Disney special event evening parties. Not sure what they'd do if a party started but big storms came and everything shut down for most of the evening - my guess is if you complained they might give you a credit for the ticket or something. It's a good question.
We went last year at 6pm and went straight in the water. We planned to get the free drinks and treats later in the evening. Big mistake.

At 8:30 pm a big storm blew up. Thunder, lightning, driving rain. We huddled under what cover we could find by the Typhoon Lagoon gift shop until after 9pm waiting for the rain to completely stop ⛈️ . It never really did, so we gave up and left. Or tried to leave anyway

We then changed into street clothes to wait over an hour in the storm with a huge crowd at the Typhoon Lagoon bus stop for room on a space available bus. 🚌

That bus then dropped us off at Disney Springs, where we waited wet and shivering for another bus to get back to our resort. Got back to our room around midnight.

We should have called an Uber from Typhoon Lagoon, had we realized what a nightmare it would turn out to be to get back to our resort.

Various cast members along the way told us that once the storm began Disney sent out a bunch of buses to each park and bus demand just exceeded supply.

The funny thing is that there was no rain in the forecast and we had ponchos back at the resort! We can laugh now about our series of unfortunate events Typhoon Lagoon H2O party, way, way too much H2O!

No refunds were available.

I know there are characters that you can dance and interact with. Are there also meet and greets? My daughter loves Stitch. Would we be able to get a picture with him?

We plan on attending July 13th. We did this back in 2022, and had a blast! You can enter the water park at 6pm, which is actually perfect because the park is fairly thinned out by then. It poured for about an hour before we got to the park and probably a solid hour after we could enter the park, that was a bummer because they didn't turn on the waves for a while (apparently the pool has a water level for the waves). Even though our time was cut short by Florida rain we had no issues riding everything multiple times. I think my kids got their money's worth in ice cream. We can't wait to go again this summer. We are leaving on a cruise out of Port Canaveral and are swinging through Orlando specifically for this event!

Not related to glow night but Typhoon Lagoon in general-was not sure where to ask this. Has anyone been in the last week? Just wondering how crowds/slide lines are and also water temperature? Thank you!

Damn I’m going back and forth on this one

I have never been to the park before but can only pick the daytime or H20 event.

I like the idea of the sun out while at the park but also like the idea of riding whatever I want with no issue.

Just slightly worried about cool temps at night first week of June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter