• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

H20 shutting down brand

Anyone else hear anything about their orders? I ordered 6 bottles for my SIL who is obsessed with the stuff on Aug 22 and was super excited with the 30% discount. But a week later and my order is still processing.
I bought 6 combo box’s with free makeup pads. Got part of my order of a luggage tag days ago. No H2O

Anyone else hear anything about their orders? I ordered 6 bottles for my SIL who is obsessed with the stuff on Aug 22 and was super excited with the 30% discount. But a week later and my order is still processing.
Also placed an order on Aug 22, I received everything but the H2O products. Guess we’re all still waiting.

I placed my order the day this was posted... no shipping notice yet.

If you used your login at Disney they have a date (that has now passed) listed.
When I log in and look at my orders, this order says "in progress" and that's it. (I only bought H20 in this order.) No shipping date or any specifics. It says "Please allow 12-14 days for delivery" in the item descriptions, and we're nearly there - so I would think they'd have tracking info or at least a shipping notification. Makes me nervous about getting it!

I called Shop Disney yesterday. Was told by cm that orders are being shipped by H2O directly. The 14 days are business days and not calendar days and I should expect delivery around September 11.

When I called the Cast Member stated order for H2O was filled by resorts and would take additional two weeks business days and for me to call back - I had originally been charged on my account for my full order for all items - this was adjusted to just item shipped and so far I have not been charged for my H2O and it’s been two weeks business days
Guess who will be calling again for what it’s worth ?? Yup me ! It would be easier to go to Disney and get some - I’m more than willing to do a cruise 🤣🤣🤣 matter fact I was just looking at last minute deals - hmmm - some good deals out there !! Just need to convince my employer to let me off again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When I called the Cast Member stated order for H2O was filled by resorts and would take additional two weeks business days and for me to call back - I had originally been charged on my account for my full order for all items - this was adjusted to just item shipped and so far I have not been charged for my H2O and it’s been two weeks business days
Guess who will be calling again for what it’s worth ?? Yup me ! It would be easier to go to Disney and get some - I’m more than willing to do a cruise 🤣🤣🤣 matter fact I was just looking at last minute deals - hmmm - some good deals out there !! Just need to convince my employer to let me off again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t think you can always get bottles on the ship. We were out of shampoo the first time on the ship and needed another disposable tube (so yes this was a while back). Promises that refill of sold out full size bottles would come on CC day. Didn’t come, but room host was willing to give us a second tube after CC. We have thick hair to our waist so product goes fast with pool use.

Also on 2 other cruises was unable to get either product In the shops. Never came back in stock.

Sorry to read this ! No excuse !!! I really am going to miss their products ☹️
I say WE take a cruise to do a fact finding mission and report back here !!! 🤣🤣 where do you want to go ?? I’m pretty open - I just did the Western Caribbean but could do it again if you want !!

An additional FYI: You may get an email asking you to verify the phone number and billing address and customer service number on your credit card, especially if it was a large purchase. Shop Disney got hit with numerous fraudulent orders so the are not completing the processing until the info is verified by phone.

That is also what is slowing things down. What is funny, the rep I talked to at Shop Disney is also still waiting for his wife's H20 order to arrrive...

Last edited:
Ok, so I placed an order for products on Aug 22nd and received my order today (sept 8th). I received a shipping email yesterday and it was delivered today so not exactly sure what’s going on. I am mad that when I bought it there was a promotion for free reusable cotton pads with purchase but I did not receive those in my box. I reached out to Disney and they were entirely unhelpful, pretty much saying there isn’t anything they can do. I’m happy I finally got my order and they didn’t cancel, but I always get pissed when companies over promise and under deliver.

Ok, so I placed an order for products on Aug 22nd and received my order today (sept 8th). I received a shipping email yesterday and it was delivered today so not exactly sure what’s going on. I am mad that when I bought it there was a promotion for free reusable cotton pads with purchase but I did not receive those in my box. I reached out to Disney and they were entirely unhelpful, pretty much saying there isn’t anything they can do. I’m happy I finally got my order and they didn’t cancel, but I always get pissed when companies over promise and under deliver.
Did your order show the pads? You had to enter the code in addy to the shipping code to get them.
Still no product for me. Did get the name tag I purchased.

Last edited:
I have called ShopDisney and asked if I’m still getting my H2O products. Part of my order came earlier than expected and the rest has no word or updates. She said she got a notification that all H2O products were delayed a week ago and no further information was given.
Today I received the most elaborate USPS scam text that I thought it was real. 5B5AC0A2-A26F-4188-AD21-AA27557E7380.jpeg
But earlier before my call to ShopDisney I checked out that address on the bottom has an o where an s belongs so I put on my mouse detective ears and did a deep internet search to see if I could find anything about this. NADA.
USPS has me forwarding photos of the website and my text from my cell phone. Really good scam, they got me to call to verify what I had seen.

Anyway, my order is still in flux from Aug 22 and as of this morning not filled because otherwise she would see a shipping number that I could follow. She also stated an email from Disney would be sent as soon as a tracking number was assigned.
She assured me the address at the bottom of my order that was missing the street address and full spelling of my last name was also mentioned by several people and not a concern. I believe that, since I received my first item with no problem.

Also mentioned no future H2O products will be sold at ShopDisney.

I have called ShopDisney and asked if I’m still getting my H2O products. Part of my order came earlier than expected and the rest has no word or updates. She said she got a notification that all H2O products were delayed a week ago and no further information was given.
And in true SHOP DISNEY fashion no information sent out to all who ordered. An email with an update is not that hard to send out.....:mad:

And in true SHOP DISNEY fashion no information sent out to all who ordered. An email with an update is not that hard to send out.....:mad:
Didn’t know they had a reputation. Sad to hear that. Do they give a future discount or apology gift ever?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter