H20 Products being Discontinued

The shampoo was great!! One one trip I asked for a few more after 4 days and they gave me a bag of about 30 shampoos and conditioners. I contacted Guest services and sent a pic of the bag but they responded and said we cannot accept a picture in the message. I gave up and took them home. I will pass them on to my children. They should be "very valuable" in 50 years as my mother always said when she gave my wife hand me down gifts at Christmas.

Oh wow, so glad I read this post! I’m a BIG fan of the sea salt lotion. Purchased some while we were there in May, and I just ordered myself another bottle!!

Last edited:
I always hated the small writing on those bottles. I wear glasses, and can’t read a thing without them.
I don’t know about others, but I don’t shower with my glasses on.
More than once I have washed my hair with body lotion, and lathered my body with hair conditioner.

I always hated the small writing on those bottles. I wear glasses, and can’t read a thing without them.
More than once I have washed my hair with body lotion, and lathered my body with hair conditioner.
LOL>..I wear glasses to read too, but never had that problem
The shampoo is green, the conditioner is white (the lotion is too but I don't put that in the shower) and the body wash is clear

Life does have its challenges. I sometimes forget which side of the bread I need to put the jelly on. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter