H & V PPO Adr?

Wes1stTrip2016

DIS Veteran
Is Hollywood & Vine the only option for a PPO ADR at HS?

Trying to decide if we want one or not in order to sign up for Jedi training.

Thank you!!

Yes, it is. It gets a bad rap, but our family really liked the breakfast. It was great to walk in and sign up for Jedi training without waiting in a huge line.

Yes, it is. It gets a bad rap, but our family really liked the breakfast. It was great to walk in and sign up for Jedi training without waiting in a huge line.

Thanks for the info! Do you go to breakfast then rush to Jedi sign ups? Or can 1 parent leave from breakfast to go & sign up DS? Or do you line up for sign ups then head to breakfast?

Thanks for the info! Do you go to breakfast then rush to Jedi sign ups? Or can 1 parent leave from breakfast to go & sign up DS? Or do you line up for sign ups then head to breakfast?

I haven't done it, but from reports here, people go sign up and then go to breakfast. Just be aware that the CHILD who wants to do it MUST be with you to sign up. They will ask them some questions to be sure they can follow directions for later.

What PPO reservation times do they allow in before 8am to register for Jedi Training? Is it anytime before 9am? Thank you!

I haven't done it, but from reports here, people go sign up and then go to breakfast. Just be aware that the CHILD who wants to do it MUST be with you to sign up. They will ask them some questions to be sure they can follow directions for later.

Good to know, thank you!! We didn't do it at age 5, but I believe at 7.5 he is ready!!

What PPO reservation times do they allow in before 8am to register for Jedi Training? Is it anytime before 9am? Thank you!
I believe if your reservation is before 9, you'll be able to get in, although that might depend on how busy it is. You just go straight to sign up, then to breakfast. Super easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter