Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
Hi! Been a while since we’ve been to the Fort but for years now we’ve been talking about buying a trailer and the Fort being one of our first stops.

Does anyone have firsthand experience with the Gulfstream Vintage Cruisers? We understand we’re paying a premium for style, just curious about any consistent specific good or bad experiences with them or the Vista cruisers.

Follow up to my own question: if we wanted to cold weather camp (not arctic, think Michigan in November) are the Vintage/Visata 19s any worse than any other light 19s in cold weather?

I don't know much about the Vintage Cruisers, but I've seen a number of them when out camping. They look cute and the owners seem to love them. I looked up the web site and from the construction page, it sounds like they are a 3 season trailer. Gulf Stream is still a family owned company. That has some advantages and some disadvantages. Most trailers are built similarly, regardless of their marketing. The cheapest are wood structure walls and roof on a steel frame. Next up would be aluminum structure on a steel frame. It sounds like that is the Vintage Cruiser build. Most of the inside components all come from the same suppliers.

If you like one floorplan and are comfortable with the price, go for it.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter