• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guidemaps, show times, and park hours...

Familymoon

Mouseketeer
I'm trying desperately to not plan too much - and to just go to the parks and see what we can see. (we are limited because I am pregnant and the kids are small). But, that aside - are there guidemaps that will tell you where everything is?

Is there a posting in there about what times the shows play?

And, finally, are the park hours posted somewhere in the park? I haven't even thought to keep track of that and that reminds me - I guess I need to get a batter put in my watch! :eek:

How do you know when the park is about to close?

Thanks!

There's a ton of info out there to answer your questions.

1 Guide maps are available at the parks and of course show you where all the attractions are. There is a also separate guide that lists times for all the shows (the times do change every so often). Maybe someone can send you a recent copy.

2 - Park hours are posted on www.disneyworld.com for the upcoming months (usually 3 months ahead). Also in all the resorts and often in the theme parks themselves, all the different park hours are listed.

All in all don't worry so much about the times of the shows, because they are often shown throughout the day; just make a list of the attractions and shows that you want to see, and when you actually get there decide which time would be most convenient.

Have a nice trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter