Guest services in the back of Epcot?

parmley88

Earning My Ears
Is there a guest services in the backside of Epcot by France? I’m staying at Boardwalk next week, and I’m looking for an easy place to activate my annual passes.

There was in by France in August last year. And possibly January this year. By the water. Not sure if it’s still there now. It was the blue umbrella people.

Last edited:
There is a Guest Relations location at the International Gateway entrance to Epcot. It's by the ticket booths. BTW, you can activate APs at any ticket booth. You don't have to go to Guest Relations to do it.

Steve

I think the IG entrance Guest Services was the best because so few people (relatively speaking) knew about it, so it was not too busy. Now that the Skyway is back there and the IG has gotten so busy, I don't know if that is the case anymore.

It‘s in the International Gateway area of EPCOT after going thru Security, but before entering the park.
I circled it in blue on the screenshot and added a yellow arrow for the Skyliner location.
There are also ticket booths in the same general area.
469B72A9-22E9-4C44-A926-1CE24CCA9F1A.jpeg

I don't ever recall seeing Guest Services by France. I've only known the one by the entrance and the IG.
We've used the one by IG many times, rarely crowded.

I don't ever recall seeing Guest Services by France. I've only known the one by the entrance and the IG.
We've used the one by IG many times, rarely crowded.
I’ve been coming to EPCOT since soon after it opened and never saw or heard if one actually in France.
I think because the IG buildings are kind of themed in a similar Belle Epoquo style as France and also where it is on the map, some people picture it as being by France.

Yes there is a will call/ticket booth at International Gateway you can activate APs at as I’ve had family do renewals there before

There was a blue umbrella guest services set up in France by the lake in April -
I had questions that they (2 people stationed) solved for me.

Sounds like you may need the ticket booth by the IG though...
Depending on what resort you are at, they can help there too.

Last summer we had a complicated questions with tickets,
the folks at the front desk at Wilderness Lodge saw exactly what the issues were with our accounts,
sent us on our way, and the issue was fixed by the time we got to HS.

There was definitely a guest services "blue umbrella" stand next to a Wine Kiosk in France (near the railing for the lagoon) on our mid-May trip, but as others have said, you may need other service found at the IG.

I think the CMs under the blue umbrellas are the Guest Experience Team CMs, there to help with G+ and LL, etc. They might be a subset of the Guest Relations CMs, but so far as I know, activating APs, getting DAS passes, etc. are handled in the GR offices, not at the blue umbrellas. And activating APs can also be handled at the ticket booths.

I think the CMs under the blue umbrellas are the Guest Experience Team CMs, there to help with G+ and LL, etc. They might be a subset of the Guest Relations CMs, but so far as I know, activating APs, getting DAS passes, etc. are handled in the GR offices, not at the blue umbrellas. And activating APs can also be handled at the ticket booths.
In October my mom was able to update her DAS at a blue umbrella

And it is a really nice location.

Originally there was just a GR "window" booth.

But when the International Gateway was expanded to accommodate the Skyliner traffic,a super nice indoor GR location was built as part of the project.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter