Guest Services Hours for Rope Drop Plans?

Luckysix

Earning My Ears
I have 830 reservations for BOG. However some people joining us, need to visit guest services to validate their magic bands (Canadians) so they can enter MK, to get to BOG. Do you know if guest services unofficially opens earlier than park hours? Website states they have same hours as park.

The party does not have an option to visit guest services the day before, as they are flying in at midnight. Any suggestions how they can get this done in time? Thank you.

The Guest Relations windows will be staffed any time guests are present and might need help with something. PPO ADRs have been a thing for ages, you guys aren't the first ones to have one. ;)

Besides GR, I know the opening shift for the TTC ticket booths is 7:00am for days when the park opens at 9:00. (A few people come in at 6:30am but they're there to squeegee all the water off everything before opening.) I don't know the 'cupcake' shift hours off the top of my head (that's the ticket window that's actually at the MK entrance) but it should definitely be staffed at least 1hr before park opening.

The Guest Relations windows will be staffed any time guests are present and might need help with something. but it should definitely be staffed at least 1hr before park opening.

Yay! Thank you. So relieved that there is an option. It’s going to be a long day for them - they land around midnight and now will be with us at MK around 7:30am. Haha - they’re excited and open to it; however I think they are also a bit scared with my TP. They’ll thank me with the shorter lines .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter