Guest Information still Pending Approval

Scarlet_J

Mouseketeer
I completed all my on-line check-in stuff and have my port arrival forms. It has been a couple of weeks and the guest information sections still says "pending approval". Is this normal? I plan to call at some point, but just wondering if this seems normal or not.

Yes, sometimes it can be up until the days right before you leave. If it still hasn't they can always still do it at the port, but if there are issues they'll let you know. I think that since it's actual people going through all these pictures and documents it just takes forever. They have all these cruises, with thousands of people, more being uploaded regularly so it is neverending for them. My cruise is April 2, checked last week, still pending and I'm just rolling with it. I figure it won't be approved for at least (at the earliest) another week or so.

Yes, sometimes it can be up until the days right before you leave. If it still hasn't they can always still do it at the port, but if there are issues they'll let you know. I think that since it's actual people going through all these pictures and documents it just takes forever. They have all these cruises, with thousands of people, more being uploaded regularly so it is neverending for them. My cruise is April 2, checked last week, still pending and I'm just rolling with it. I figure it won't be approved for at least (at the earliest) another week or so.
Thank you! Good to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter