• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guest for overnight stay

Ms.Minnie

DIS Veteran
If my brother and SIL were to come for an overnight stay with us, how would parking work? Do I need to add them to my reservation for the one night they would be staying with us and also so they can get free parking?

If my brother and SIL were to come for an overnight stay with us, how would parking work? Do I need to add them to my reservation for the one night they would be staying with us and also so they can get free parking?
Yes, and yes (with an asterisk for the parking, because someone will pop on to say if you already have another adult on the reservation, you can already park 2 cars, but they'd still need to be on the reservation to get through the gate).

Yes, and yes (with an asterisk for the parking, because someone will pop on to say if you already have another adult on the reservation, you can already park 2 cars, but they'd still need to be on the reservation to get through the gate).

Thank you so much for your reply. We have taken others with us in the past, but this would be different as my DB lives in FL part of the year and would be driving up from his home to WDW. In the past the other guests we have had have arrived at the same time as us and didn't have a vehicle of their own. Thanks again for your quick response.

Assuming you would not be over occupancy, you can just add them to the reservation for the entire stay, rather than trying to do so for just the one night, which can really mess things up.

Last edited:

We had a friend just come and stay for the weekend once. I called member services and they said they would add his name for those 2 nights and we had no issues at all. We didn’t go to parks or anything so I didn’t deal with tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter