Guest at Resort

h&D3

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at AKL this upcoming summer. We will be there for about 6 days on site. We will then be switching to one of the Disney Springs Resorts for the remainder of our stay at the world.
My question is this... my brother will be coming in on our second to last day while we are staying at AKL. He will actually be taking a Super Shuttle from the airport and then meet us at AKL. We would like to show him around AKL and then we will take him to his resort later that evening. (same resort we will be staying at for the rest of our stay - so basically he will be checking in one day prior to us)
If Supershuttle is going to drop him off to meet us at AKL, do I need to let the guard desk, front desk, or concierge desk know in advance? He'll have our name that he can let the guard desk know once he arrives that he's meeting us, but I just want to make sure he can get into the hotel. (I plan on meeting him in the lobby once he arrives)

Any suggestions?

~D

WDW hotels are open to the public. People explore the various hotels all the time and AKL is one of the more popular. Your brother will have no trouble at all.

The fact is AKL has about the friendliest staff I have ever seen at WDW and they love showing off that unique resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter