"Guess who`s back"...3 Return for 3 Weeks @ RPR. Parks, KSC with lots of good food and fun...A May 2023 TR

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!

Tell Kyle he has to definitely run the NYC Marathon! I've run 23 marathons and tons of 5Ks and 10Ks (I'm sure Kyle has told you guys how addictive running races is!) and by far it was the coolest race I've ever run.

Can't wait to read your trip report and hope you have the best time ever!

Funny, we will be in Edinburgh and London when you guys are back in Florida in December.

Way to go Kyle! Running in Orlando heat is no joke! He did an awesome job coming in 27th that is amazing! I love the picture of all of you!

Thanks Caroline, yes the heat did creep up on him a little about 2K in, but he was pleased to finish 27th out of all of them considering all the challenges he had there…….

Thanks, yes, I like that one too.

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!

Tell Kyle he has to definitely run the NYC Marathon! I've run 23 marathons and tons of 5Ks and 10Ks (I'm sure Kyle has told you guys how addictive running races is!) and by far it was the coolest race I've ever run.

Can't wait to read your trip report and hope you have the best time ever!

Funny, we will be in Edinburgh and London when you guys are back in Florida in December.

Wow……now that is impressive!

Yes, it is an addiction for sure, he started running very late but impressed the running club immediately by how fast he was very quickly, but more than anything he loves it. His idea of fun is to just go out and run 15K……..that is so not my idea of fun…….lol……

I think he’d love to do the NY and Boston Marathon at some point, hoping he gets to do the London one next year……if not there are plenty more.

lol……wrap up warm when you come over…….I wonder if we’ll pass each other on the way…….I’m sure you’ll love both places.

Wow……now that is impressive!

Yes, it is an addiction for sure, he started running very late but impressed the running club immediately by how fast he was very quickly, but more than anything he loves it. His idea of fun is to just go out and run 15K……..that is so not my idea of fun…….lol……

I think he’d love to do the NY and Boston Marathon at some point, hoping he gets to do the London one next year……if not there are plenty more.

lol……wrap up warm when you come over…….I wonder if we’ll pass each other on the way…….I’m sure you’ll love both places.
Hey Carole! I hope you all are having a great time!

I enjoyed reading about Kyle’s race. I was big into running way back in the day and did several marathons (and one 50-mile ultramarathon). I did not run the NYC marathon, but I did run Boston. It was awesome, and I highly recommend it to him! I also recommend the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC. It’s a flat course with iconic views, plus superb organization by the Marines.

Hey Carole! I hope you all are having a great time!

I enjoyed reading about Kyle’s race. I was big into running way back in the day and did several marathons (and one 50-mile ultramarathon). I did not run the NYC marathon, but I did run Boston. It was awesome, and I highly recommend it to him! I also recommend the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC. It’s a flat course with iconic views, plus superb organization by the Marines.

We are my friend, thank you.

You know, I can see you being a runner and by gosh doing a 50 mile ultramarathon is incredibly impressive!!!!

We had a look at the website for the Washington DC marathon, now he wants to do that one……lol…….it is mighty impressive and yes, looks to be well organised.

I do like the look of them all…..as a spectator of course……. 🥰

So, finishing 27th out of over 700 is quite impressive.

A sneaky preview for the folks that always ask after him :)
Just catching up, know you are having another fabulous time!

Kyle just keeps on impressing me :thumbsup2 congrats to him, had to be daunting, not being used to that heat & humidity. He’s definitely in his element.

Enjoy Mother’s Day!

Just catching up, know you are having another fabulous time!

Kyle just keeps on impressing me :thumbsup2 congrats to him, had to be daunting, not being used to that heat & humidity. He’s definitely in his element.

Enjoy Mother’s Day!

We are Janet, loving our time here.

He is so impressive, everyone told him the heat would creep up on him, and it did, but he kept going and yes, he was in his element.

Thanks, you too…….:)

That is really impressive!! No excuses needed....his time is amazing and especially with injuries etc. It's also easy to underestimate the effect of the heat when you aren't used to it. Way to go!!

Thanks Kathy, I think several folks there mentioned to him the heat could impact him……he said it did in a way as he should have been quicker…..lol……..

He is a star!!!

He loves a 15K? My favorite is the 35......feet from the family room to the fridge in the kitchen. :rotfl2:

Just so impressed he's doing so well in such a short amount of time. That heat is brutal, especially for someone as fair as he seems to be. I know it kills me and the humidity sucks the life out of people. I live in a hot climate, but it's a dry heat. Supposedly we don't feel that as much.🏜️ Please tell that to my skeletal remains. We can always go up the road to our Mountain range though and cool off.

He loves a 15K? My favorite is the 35......feet from the family room to the fridge in the kitchen. :rotfl2:

Just so impressed he's doing so well in such a short amount of time. That heat is brutal, especially for someone as fair as he seems to be. I know it kills me and the humidity sucks the life out of people. I live in a hot climate, but it's a dry heat. Supposedly we don't feel that as much.🏜️ Please tell that to my skeletal remains. We can always go up the road to our Mountain range though and cool off.

lol……us too Tink!!! That walk to the fridge should be considered exercise!

Yes, the organiser chatted to him afterwards and said he was amazed he did so well…..he saw this almost translucent white guy and assumed he’d be nowhere in the race…….but he was impressed, especially when Kyle told him the times he usually runs it in.

You‘re lucky you have the mountains to cool off in……I agree, the humidity can be worse than the bare heat.

lol……us too Tink!!! That walk to the fridge should be considered exercise!

Yes, the organiser chatted to him afterwards and said he was amazed he did so well…..he saw this almost translucent white guy and assumed he’d be nowhere in the race…….but he was impressed, especially when Kyle told him the times he usually runs it in.

You‘re lucky you have the mountains to cool off in……I agree, the humidity can be worse than the bare heat.
If Kyle likes 15Ks, then he definitely needs to do the Gate River Run here in Jacksonville. It serves as our National Championship, and it’s our largest 15K with approximately 10,000 runners each year. I’ve run it a bunch of times, although not recently, and it’s always great.

If Kyle likes 15Ks, then he definitely needs to do the Gate River Run here in Jacksonville. It serves as our National Championship, and it’s our largest 15K with approximately 10,000 runners each year. I’ve run it a bunch of times, although not recently, and it’s always great.

Wow, that does sound like something he’d enjoy! As his mum, watching him run in that heat…….not as sure…..lol,……

And a lot of people too.

It’s in mid-March, so usually not too hot. One year there was blowing, freezing rain, so suitable for Brits!

Well, that sucks as he definitely won’t visit in March!

lol….yes that sounds like our kinda weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter