"Guess who`s back"...3 Return for 3 Weeks @ RPR. Parks, KSC with lots of good food and fun...A May 2023 TR

I'm thrilled for you to be on your way back to that magical place!!

This made me laugh because on my last trip to the UK with my son, we requested the kids meals on the plane because we wanted to see what we'd get, and it didn't much matter since we have low expectations of plane food and always bring lots of our own snacks...turns out...the kids meal was actually pretty good, and the people around us were very jealous!

I love KSC too, haven't been for a few years but it was always a good day and something different to do in the area.

I'm sure you are off enjoying the warm sun and Orlando already...look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Thanks Kathy……lol…..glad you enjoyed the food, I think it’s a hit or miss at times with the food. I’ve never seen the kids meals, but glad you enjoyed them!

I think you’d love another visit to KSC…….definitely a different day away from the usual.

Yep, it’s going to be a hot one…..thanks again :)

Have a wonderful trip!!
I look forward to your awesome report when you return! ::yes:: :wave2: :flower1:

Hey Caroline

Good to see you post!

Thank you, our trip has been exceptional so far, everything has just been lovely and the weather is glorious.

Hope you had a lovely trip too……I think you’re not long back……if I have my times right of course……lol……

Couple of pictures from Kyle doing the Ole Ole 5K run last night.

It was a lovely event, well planned and so much fun with over 700 runners taking part. Kyle finished 27th out of all of them. He’d been a bit poorly yesterday morning, still has an ankle injury and has never run in that heat before……we were so incredibly proud of him and he did it in under 23 minutes, we thought the clock showed just over, but when he got his official time it was 22 minutes 17 seconds…….usually he does a much faster time than that but he hasn’t run properly in several months.

So, finishing 27th out of over 700 is quite impressive.

A sneaky preview for the folks that always ask after him :)

E8666141-58A5-4E1E-8219-B40826717C35.jpeg

C056DF09-5700-483E-9B8D-82571B42AFE5.jpeg

64841030-F330-49CE-848F-1898A3297588.jpeg

There were definitely alligators in that lake!

Couple of pictures from Kyle doing the Ole Ole 5K run last night.

It was a lovely event, well planned and so much fun with over 700 runners taking part. Kyle finished 27th out of all of them. He’d been a bit poorly yesterday morning, still has an ankle injury and has never run in that heat before……we were so incredibly proud of him and he did it in under 23 minutes, we thought the clock showed just over, but when he got his official time it was 22 minutes 17 seconds…….usually he does a much faster time than that but he hasn’t run properly in several months.

So, finishing 27th out of over 700 is quite impressive.

A sneaky preview for the folks that always ask after him :)

View attachment 759176

View attachment 759177

View attachment 759178

There were definitely alligators in that lake!
Congratulations Kyle!! Bravo! 🏃‍♂️👟

Kyle looks like he is having a fantastic time!
So glad he could do a U.S. race!

Thanks Maria, he had an absolute blast doing the run, it really was so much fun to watch him finish with a good time…..you know runners and their times……lol….

He’s been looking to see if there’s anymore around, but I’m glad he got to do one and it’s one thing to tick off his “to do in Florida” list. ::yes::

Congrats Kyle!!

That's a memory that will last a lifetime!!

Thanks so much, yes, it’s something he’ll never forget doing. The running community are among the friendliest of folks and when the organisers noticed he was the only one from the UK they made a fuss and mentioned they should have had an award for fastest International runner……he’d have found that so funny……. ::yes::

Well done Kyle! You know, with that joyful smile of his I see the little boy from your first trip report.:lovestruc

Thank you Tink…….

I know what you mean and it’s lovely to see others notice too 🥰 …..he still does look so much like that little boy at times….so cute!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter