Guess what MIB999999 does for a living.

AdventureFamily

Earning My Ears
I'm not from Orlando and have never been to a meet. I would like to hear some guesses (from folks who have never met him) about what MIB does for a living. He seems to have two things that I lack: Time to go to USF/IOA ANYTIME...and the money to do it! More power to you, MIB!

Guesses?

AF

I know what he does, but that would spoil the fun in guessing.

Suffice to say, he lives within a stone's throw of tourist central. :)

"i's betcha he aint nodin but a slacka........"

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK
GOODBYE:jester:

I dunno what he does but the day before the MiB shoot-off I will be practicing my butt off. Gotta have a respectable score, at least 600,000 :smooth:

and went to his profile, so now I know. I'm glad he's able to go so often and is willing to share his experiences with the rest of us. My family's first trip is in 15 days and I'm trying to learn all I can from the "experts."

There is a chance that on 10/20 in the pm we mught be able to ride MIB with the characters. They will occasionally ride in the training vechicle with you. They rode with me once and it was a set-up but it still was a lot of fun. :eek:

I cheated, too!

Whatever I need to put my resume up to do what he does and drop the radio biz! :bounce:

And you are TOO funny, Afroman!
laugh1.gif

FYI

Robinrs we will be looking for someone to start 01/01/2002

Sorry, MIB, I MUST have a job that allows me to stay indoors at an internet connected computer behind closed doors... :tongue: Can you believe they PAY me for this???

well ok, if you are happy in atlanta i am sure happy in orlando:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter