Guess the new incentives!

disdadathome

Why does chocolate covered ice cream on a stick ta
Anyone care to guess what the new incentives will be after the 8/31 promo expires? What would your dream incentive be?

My guess is the incentive will be that you get a really nice tote, plus you can stay at DVC properties for the next 50 years.

How nice is the tote? In 15 years will Disney sell me a new tote for $25?

Our tour is scheduled for the 1st! So I will be sure to post...I did have my guide speak with a supervisor regarding the DIP....we have had this trip planned since April and have been speaking with the guide/researching etc since then. Dh won't buy without "seeing the product"...lol Hopefully if we opt to go that route, we will be able to get that incentive still....
By the way Mike@...how ya liking all the I 355 construction??????

Our tour is scheduled for the 1st! So I will be sure to post...I did have my guide speak with a supervisor regarding the DIP....we have had this trip planned since April and have been speaking with the guide/researching etc since then. Dh won't buy without "seeing the product"...lol Hopefully if we opt to go that route, we will be able to get that incentive still....
By the way Mike@...how ya liking all the I 355 construction??????

Disneybride I love the 355 extension construction. I live pretty close. I will love the new mall better!!!

We saw our guidee on Aug. 19th...(first DVC trip) he told us that DVC's year runs with the fiscal year.....so they usually have good incentives the first quarter and the last quarter of the fiscal year. BUT..he also said that the double developer point deal going on now ending tomorrow....is/was the best deal in a long time and not to expect anything to beat that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter