Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

Has anyone got an email with details for people with reservations for the preview on how to Checkin at the park entrance?

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind to Utilize Virtual Queue, Standby Won’t Be Available

Disney has announced that Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind will use a virtual queue when it opens May 27th and that standby won’t be available. Here’s the announcement:

When Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind opens on May 27, a virtual queue will be in place. Guests will need to use the My Disney Experience app to enter the attraction. A standby queue will not be available. Each Guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.

Can you try for both LL and virtual queue or are you only allowed one or the other? (Example, could a couple of us log in to try to get a virtual spot and the others in the party try to purchase Lightning Lane?)

Does the lightning lane typically sell out in 2 seconds like virtual queue does? Obviously we don’t know for this ride yet but based on other rides?

Can you try for both LL and virtual queue or are you only allowed one or the other? (Example, could a couple of us log in to try to get a virtual spot and the others in the party try to purchase Lightning Lane?)
With Remy you were able to have a virtual queue and a LL at the same time so I assume it will be the same with Guardians.

If virtual queue and ILL what in past what time was the virtual queue open at vs the 7am onsite ability to ILL. Wondering if don’t get one will even be able to try for the other, as if both at 7 am then won’t be able to try for both since will both sell out in seconds. How did this work when Remy was both?

If virtual queue and ILL what in past what time was the virtual queue open at vs the 7am onsite ability to ILL. Wondering if don’t get one will even be able to try for the other, as if both at 7 am then won’t be able to try for both since will both sell out in seconds. How did this work when Remy was both?
Both were 7am with Remy.

We were there last month, and I could have sworn I saw a line building up from our view from the monorail. I'm not sure what it was, or even if it was GotG.
Missing it by one month is a bit disappointing. But, at the same time, I'm kind of relieved. It was a bit stressful trying to get on all the new stuff since our last trip, which was pre-covid.
I'm glad that we got to ride RotR, Rat and MMRR, but we don't have to do them on every trip--which gives us a chance to focus our next trip on other new stuff like GotG and Tron (whenever that happens...)

It doesn't. It likely won't be available in EEH until things quiet down a little, probably after they can remove the virtual queue. (That's what happened with Remy.)
I’m very sad to hear this. I was really hoping to use the evening hours to ride it. I was able to get a place in the virtual queue last summer for Rise, but I’m sure this will be so much more competitive. I may just have to give up a thought of riding it this summer, because there’s no way I’m gonna pay extra for ILL

I would like to know how quickly ILL$ sell out as well. At what time did the ILL for Rise and Remy run out when they first opened? We only have one shot at this and it’s for my daughter’s 21st birthday. We will be on-site:)

I would like to know how quickly ILL$ sell out as well. At what time did the ILL for Rise and Remy run out when they first opened? We only have one shot at this and it’s for my daughter’s 21st birthday. We will be on-site:)
I would be very surprised if it did NOT sell out in a minute. I really don’t see how that wouldn’t happen since it’s brand new. Maybe they do a second drop, but only time will tell with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter