Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

I have a resort reservation and an AP and it was available for me to choose Epcot every day including the 16th of May. I didn't change my current reservations but it was available. NOw, when they set the date for the DVC/AP preview then it will probably be full.
If it works like Remy, if you get a preview spot, they’ll automatically place an Epcot park pass in your MDE. You won’t need a separate one.

I am not sure if things changed but when they did the AP previews for TSL I never got the email - I used a link someone posted here (so kindly) and it worked. I haven't been an AP holder for 2+ years now so I dont know how that works as of late.

That sounds distressingly like Primeval Whirl. It better not be that but with better music.
I imagine more like Gringotts at UO than PW. I hope at least. It sounds so similar… indoor coaster, rotating cars… not sure if it’s a whole new technology though.

Looks like AP previews will be week of 16th based on those days all being fully "booked" for Epcot on the AP res - thinking for sure Disney blocked them so when AP make their preview booking they automatically get a park res. Of course I will be there on 16th with friends who are AP (we are not) hoping the park isn't pure chaos now.

Looks like AP previews will be week of 16th based on those days all being fully "booked" for Epcot on the AP res - thinking for sure Disney blocked them so when AP make their preview booking they automatically get a park res. Of course I will be there on 16th with friends who are AP (we are not) hoping the park isn't pure chaos now.
Are there any other dates blocked out starting May 21st? We are already booked thru the 27th, so I cannot see what is or is not available after May 20th.

First Look at Wonders of Xandar Touch Point for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT

Among Riddley’s photos is our first close-up look at the tap point or “tapstiles” for the attraction’s Lightning Lane. Instead of featuring the iconic Mickey head, the tap points are purple and feature the Wonders of Xandar Pavilion icon.

1649264314058.jpeg

Riddley also shared photos of the Starblaster outside of the pavilion.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-cosmic-rewind-ship-2.jpeg
wonders-of-xandar-pavilion.jpeg

Finally, this photo featuring the Nova Corps star logo lit up in orange seems to be from inside the pavilion.

So I am blocked on 5/27 even though I have confirmed DVC resort reservation on that date! I can understand having a limit on AP's but if one has a resort reservation they should not be blocked with the AP's. I can make park reservations for the ones in my party that have tickets but not AP's. Is there a work around for this? If call MS can they help?

So I am blocked on 5/27 even though I have confirmed DVC resort reservation on that date! I can understand having a limit on AP's but if one has a resort reservation they should not be blocked with the AP's. I can make park reservations for the ones in my party that have tickets but not AP's. Is there a work around for this? If call MS can they help?
There is a work around; buy a one day ticket.

Last edited:
New Permit Filed for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Show Set Installation

A new permit filed today suggests that there is still some work to be done on the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind roller coaster. The work, listed as “installation of show sets”, lists ThemeWorks Inc as the contractor and Walt Disney Imagineering as the owner. ThemeWorks Inc recently worked on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser immersive hotel experience as well as highly themed elements of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.

9B6539C7-FA2C-430B-9ABF-20713499CDFE.jpeg

Not only will D23 Gold Members be able to experience the attraction before opening day, but this event includes even more magic so you can make the most of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration.

First, you’ll check in at the main entrance, where you’ll receive your complimentary after-4 p.m. park admission and a commemorative credential. You’ll have some free time to stroll and sample the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival with a dining card. After the sun has set, we’ll gather around the World Showcase lagoon for reserved viewing for the new nighttime spectacular, Harmonious!

Then as the park closes, the exciting moment arrives as we invite you to make your way to the new World Discovery neighborhood where you’ll embark on an all-new journey in the Wonders of Xandar pavilion.

Click HERE to visit D23’s Site.

View attachment 660570

Not only will D23 Gold Members be able to experience the attraction before opening day, but this event includes even more magic so you can make the most of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration.

First, you’ll check in at the main entrance, where you’ll receive your complimentary after-4 p.m. park admission and a commemorative credential. You’ll have some free time to stroll and sample the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival with a dining card. After the sun has set, we’ll gather around the World Showcase lagoon for reserved viewing for the new nighttime spectacular, Harmonious!

Then as the park closes, the exciting moment arrives as we invite you to make your way to the new World Discovery neighborhood where you’ll embark on an all-new journey in the Wonders of Xandar pavilion.

Click HERE to visit D23’s Site.
Will 1 member be able to purchase multiple tickets??

Darn it, I have no chance at the D23 preview, just from the day/time of release on 4/12. I will be driving to an important appointment that there is no way around for me to change my drive schedule. My FL trip currently ends at 5/13 so extending might not have been difficult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter