Guardians lightning lane question

Can confirm you can get a G+ LL for both the daytime Guardians *and* one for Monsters After Dark. :)

EDIT: Obvs for after dark the return times won’t start until later. When I was there earlier this month they didn’t pop up until later in the day - you can see on the App they are listed as 2 rides, snd right now After Dark isn’t offered. I was able to reserve a 5pm return around 2 in the afternoon I believe. HTH

Whaaaaat? How did I not know this? That's amazing, and I'm so excited to try this!

I got both this week while I was there. As PP said, the Monsters After Dark LL are not available first thing in the morning. I never did figure out what time they started, but I didn't have trouble getting one.

In all past years, you could get one LL for each version per day per person. You do have to watch the availability, as it will switch in the app at some point in the day (I can't remember the exact time). Also make sure you have time to get the LL and ride the regular version before it switches over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter