Group of 15 dining

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
What is the recommended way to do dining for a group of 15?

I assume we need to split into 2 groups?

In order to maintain control over the reservation .. I guess I am in one group and I can put hubby in another so I can manage the reservation? But then does he actually have to sit with the other group?

what is the largest group I can reserve for?

We recently had a group of 10, most of our reservations did have to be split into 2 reservation. I was the lead on 1 reservation and my wife on another. Your husband will not have to sit with the other group. Some of the restaurants might be able to place your entire group together. Try to check in 20 minutes prior to your reservation time and ask the host or hostess if it would be possible for you to all sit together. We had good luck with our group at Le Cellier, Hollywood & Vine and Via Napoli. Have a great trip!

I'd start online or app breaking your group up, and I'd also call and see if you can get through to a human and see if they can help you better. When you call in ask for Group Dining (if it's still a thing, and I think it is) as they know more about groups.

We are a large family and have traveled with 12- 24 people in our group. I agree with PP recommending checking in early, we've always had luck doing that.

Restaurants on Open Table are able to accommodate larger parties. I made a reservation for ten at Il Mulino at the Swan.

Our party of 12 just returned from our Disney trip today. I only made 2 group reservations at the 60 day point. First I made them online, then called so it would be noted we were together. Prime Time 50's reservation was for 6 and 6. When we got there they put us in the same room but divided us by 8 and 4. They put us on one check. At Ohana's our reservation was for 8 and 4, they put us at tables next to each other and divided us by 7 and 5. There they also gave us one check.

Our party of 12 just returned from our Disney trip today. I only made 2 group reservations at the 60 day point. First I made them online, then called so it would be noted we were together. Prime Time 50's reservation was for 6 and 6. When we got there they put us in the same room but divided us by 8 and 4. They put us on one check. At Ohana's our reservation was for 8 and 4, they put us at tables next to each other and divided us by 7 and 5. There they also gave us one check.
Thank you for this ! Do you mind if I ask what number you called?

I called 407-939-3463, they do not open until an hour after the online reservations can be made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter