• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ground transportation to DisneyLand Hotel like Fl. Tours or Mears

DrmWvr1299

the world IS a carousel of color
We are thowing around the idea of visiting DL in the spring and I am so confused about ground transportation. When we do WDW
we use Fl Tours to pick up and drop off to airport. They also offer mini day trips for a small fee. Is there something like that in DL? We will be staying at the DisneyLand Hotel for approx 6 days. We would prefer a private company like Fl Tours. Any info would be helpful at this stage. I have read the info on the boards but nothing is very specific. Thanks in advance

With the package we booked through DL website, we added the Coach bus for like $50 more for 4 of us. They'll pick you up at LAX in a big, nice Coach bus with Disney characters on the side. I believe they arrive every 30 mins. Same thing on the way back. Easy!

You can use Super Shuttle to get from LAX to Anaheim, not the comfiest transport, but cheap and gets you from A to B.We are booking a limo as for 6 of us, it works out about the same price.
For day trips try Coach USA they go to most places and pick you up from your hotel on a feeder coach then take you to the main coach station where you board the coach for your trip. On the way back, the coach drops you off at your hotel.
Love Ella

My family is staying off site so cannot do the coach bus. There are 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 children. How do the prices of the shuttles, taxis, limos compare and where can I go to find out all of this pricing information?

TIA
K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter