Ground transfers at Heathrow - where/how?

bobyetman

Mouseketeer
Doing a DCL cruise in a few weeks from Dober, and we're flying in 2 days ahead of time and using a DCL booked hotel and ground transfers. Got our cruise documents, and there's no information about the transfer process. Called DCL and they say there is a kiosk at Heathrow that we need to go to after we exit customs, and we should just follow the signs. Can someone please provide some more detail, like where it's at in the terminal, etc?

I was told to go to the Arrivals area of Terminal 3 but my cruise is not until September so I will ask again before I leave the states. Looking at a map, it doesn't look all that big. You have to get your luggage and then exit the luggage area into an arrivals area with Tourist Info and a couple of shops. We found the Disney representatives in Orlando pretty easily. I'm sure they will be 'obvious'!

For our inaugural 12-night British Isles cruise in 2016, we meet in Terminal 5 outside of the arrivals hall around 9 am. There were a few DCL reps (most noticeable by the Mickey hands) kind of patrolling the areas around where people came out of Customs/baggage claim. We had stayed at the Sofitel the night before, so we went down around 8:45 and were put on the first bus to Dover.

We're staying at the Marriott Resort - Grosvenor House.
In that case, you’ll need to find the DCL representative in the public area, after you grab your luggage. From experience, cruise representatives in airports are quite easy to find. They usually hold up signs and stand near the exit doors.

At the hotel itself, they will have a table setup in the lobby during your stay.

I was asking about the Sofitel because it is a DCL hotel connected to Terminal 5. For that hotel, you need to go to Terminal 5 by the Heathrow system (train or bus) and walk to the hotel following the signs for it.

This is the reply I received when I asked. I will email again today.

6/16/18

Lee:

The terminal you will need to go to for your Disney Cruise Line
transfers is Terminal 3, Arrivals Level. You need to be there no later
than 11 a.m.

I hope this information has been helpful. If you require further
assistance in planning your visit, please feel free to contact us.

Have a Magical Day!

Ashley
Cruise Vacation Planner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter