Grosvenor rates

choochoo

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could help me. My boyfriend is generously taking me to WDW
for my birthday this November and I am trying to save him some money since we are coming
from Hawaii. We want to stay at an on site hotel. We chose the Grosvenor hotel. I was wondering if anyone knows how we can get the cheapest rate. I saw the $39/night deal
but it is only for half of the week. Is this the same one that everyone else is referring to???

Also if anyone can give me info on how to use priceline to make sure we get an on site hotel.
I tried figuring it out but I am not too sure what I am doing.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Also I wanted to say that this is a great discussion board. I am really glad I found it.

Thanks!!

Cathy

With priceline there is no guarantee about which hotel you will get, only what area. The Disney area includes sections of 192 and Lake Buena Vista. There is no guarantee that you will be on site.
Go to www.biddingfortravel.com and read the FAQ's. There is tons of material about priceline there. :)

and was a little nervous at first, because we have always stayed on-site. But for a last minute trip I couldn't turn down the $39/nite. Yes, it is only for certain days, but three nights at Grosvenor for $116 total, vs. $129 per nite at PO/FQ, it is worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter