Grocery Stores

Bunchkin

DIS Veteran
What grocery stores are near by DL to stop at and stock up on water and sodas?

Thanks!! :teeth:

Don't know about grocery stores, but there's a Target down Harbor about a mile or so, towards Garden Grove.

There's an Albertsons down Harbor actually I think it is in Garden Grove but GG and Anaheim are so close together its just a few miles away

There is also a 7-11 a few blocks WEST of the Disneyland Entrance. When you are walking up to the 2 DLR entrances, turn left and walk a few blocks up, it's on a corner.

We went to Food 4 Less from the DLH and it was very easy to get to.

I was just going to post about grocery stores this morning. I thought I remember someone posting about Albertsons delivering groceries to their hotel. I wondered if anyone has done this? We are not planning to rent a vehicle so it would be nice to have water, juice boxes and a few other snack foods delivered.

Thanks
Sue

Vons will also deliver. You can go to Vons.com, order in advance and set up your delivery time. They also sent me an e coupon for a discount on delivery once I had registered. We were unable to use them because there weren't any delivery times left for what we needed.

spazzyjazzy said:
There is also a Food 4 Less on Katella.

Very close to DL, clean and well priced grocery store. Just went last weekend (June 25 -27) to pick up breakfast items. Found there prices very reasonable - just like at home.........

It is basicially on Katella - West of DL/DCA. You can't miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter