Grocery Store

TexasTerri

Earning My Ears
I am renting a golf cart from Kenny on 5-30. Their meet location is 12124 s apopka vineland rd. It looks like there is a Winn Dixie nearby. I want to grab charcoal, dairy, meat, produce, etc., while I’m out. Is it a full service store? How is their quality and prices. Or, is there a better option nearby?

We rented from Kenny in June last year and stopped by the Winn Dixie. It's a big, full service store that should have everything you need. I don't know how their prices compare to others, but it sure is convenient if you will be at Kenny's pick up spot.

Winn Dixie is fine. There is a near by Publix which is much nicer but more expensive (worth the difference) but if you are at the W-D why travel all over?

Yes it is. We use it when we need to do some extra grocery shopping or other items that I can't just grab quick at the Meadows. Highly recommend it.

If you have a Winn Dixie rewards card (free, get it at checkout or get it in advance from the website) it can save you a bunch of money on certain items, especially meats.

Yes it is. We use it when we need to do some extra grocery shopping or other items that I can't just grab quick at the Meadows. Highly recommend it.

If you have a Winn Dixie rewards card (free, get it at checkout or get it in advance from the website) it can save you a bunch of money on certain items, especially meats.

I read this online....if you need a reward card phone number but you’re traveling....use the area code that you’re visiting with the "Jenny" number by tommy tutone .....867-5309. At Disney it will be 407-867-5309. I’ve used this in multiple states and it’s never failed. You get the discount.....someone somewhere racks up the points.

I read this online....if you need a reward card phone number but you’re traveling....use the area code that you’re visiting with the "Jenny" number by tommy tutone .....867-5309. At Disney it will be 407-867-5309. I’ve used this in multiple states and it’s never failed. You get the discount.....someone somewhere racks up the points.

I'll bet they are happy about that!

Winn Dixie is fine. There is a near by Publix which is much nicer but more expensive (worth the difference) but if you are at the W-D why travel all over?
I hear so many good things about Publix I am actually looking forward to it lol

I have never read this before but it is HILARIOUS! Totally going to do this sometime.

Must be Orlando area anomaly. WD by us is usually more expensive than Publix and Walmart has items regularly priced that even beats the BOGO at the other 2 at times.

I hear so many good things about Publix I am actually looking forward to it lol

I have never read this before but it is HILARIOUS! Totally going to do this sometime.
Publix is our favorite there and at home. Their meat, produce and seafood can't be beat. It is pricey but the sales are usually good.

If you can go to publix I would. The stores are clean, staff is trained for customer service, and really the prices are not terrible. We buy a lot of publix brand and there are three things we won’t buy store brand.....anywhere.....ketchup, American cheese, and hot dogs. For our family it has to be Heinz ketchup for taste, Kraft American cheese slices for the texture, and Hebrew national for the ick factor of what goes into all other brands of hot dogs. Fortunately, these things go on BOGO there frequently. They have a great bakery section. Before we leave the camper is stocked with fresh bagels and a loaf of their amazing five grain bread, and usually fresh French bread is sliced and frozen in the freezer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter