Grocery store with special foods?

michelle06

DIS Veteran
Where can we shop for groceries once there? Is there a grocery that is good with alternative milks, gluten-free, sugar-free, organic produce, etc? Would appreciate any info. Would also like to know the most convenient location of a regular grocery as well. Thanks!

There is a Whole Foods around 10 miles away from WDW:
8003 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407.355.7100
Hours: 8am to 10pm seven days a week

The publix website can give you the closest and also show you the products they carry in each store.

Also, garden grocer does carry some gluten-free and non-dairy items and they deliver. It's not a lot, but might be enough to get through a week or so.

Does Publix have a good variety of organic, gluten-free, non-dairy stuff? Also, can you tell me the closest Publix to Disney Springs? Thanks!

my Publix( Pensacola) has an entire aisle( last aisle, across from refrigerated dairy) dedicated to organic and GF items ..in addition to finding other products in the regular aisles with the normal stuff. tons of fresh produce labeled organic as well. the house brand items are reasonably priced.

Does Publix have a good variety of organic, gluten-free, non-dairy stuff? Also, can you tell me the closest Publix to Disney Springs? Thanks!
This past summer we had Publix deliver to AKL, my daughter is gluten and dairy free. They had gf/df waffles, bread, muffins, etc. We also ordered organic apples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter