Grocery Stop On One Way MCO to WDW With Tiffany?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
I've read conflicting info on this on this board, we're looking to use Tiffany just from MCO to Board Walk, DME for the return. Can we have a grocery stop?

Thanks,

Bill From PA

I have done grocery stops on one way trips with Tiffany Towncar several times, most recently Aug 2018. I haven’t checked the website since, so I don’t know why people are saying you can’t.

Mind if i ask why you don't simply call Tiffany for the most accurate, least conflicting response? Or even just read the website?

Mind if i ask why you don't simply call Tiffany for the most accurate, least conflicting response?

The trip in question will take place in Nov of 2019, any answer I get now can change by that time and I don't even have our flight times, just the days. I'm just curious to learn if any have received a grocery stop on a one way. We've been renting from Dollar recently but I'm flirting with the idea of using Tiffany on the MCO to Board Walk leg with a Publix stop, DME going back. Things are fluid and my call to Tiffany went to VM.

Bill From PA

The trip in question will take place in Nov of 2019, any answer I get now can change by that time and I don't even have our flight times, just the days. I'm just curious to learn if any have received a grocery stop on a one way. We've been renting from Dollar recently but I'm flirting with the idea of using Tiffany on the MCO to Board Walk leg with a Publix stop, DME going back. Things are fluid and my call to Tiffany went to VM.

Bill From PA

Sure, and any secondhand answer you get here about the past can change as well. It’s always better to get information directly from the source. Luckily you’ve got a year to get it sorted.

Last edited:
I actually think it was an interesting question because lately people are saying it can’t be done and I would like to know where that information started.

I actually think it was an interesting question because lately people are saying it can’t be done and I would like to know where that information started.

In a prior thread here I asked for comments about a transportation strategy I was considering. We did a 9 day trip this Oct in which we rented a car from Dollar. Other than the to and from between MCO and Board Walk we used the car only once, a trip to Raglan Road. With the parking fee now being enforced I thought our best plan was to use Tiffany to get to BW with a grocery stop then use DME to return. Someone threw in the comment that Tiffany only allowed a Publix stop on round trips, so I'll need to resolve this. There's plenty of time, we're more than 11 months out and I will reserve a rental just in case, cancelling it if I get the answers I want about a grocery stop on a one way trip.

Bill From PA

The trip in question will take place in Nov of 2019, any answer I get now can change by that time and
Yes. Whether you post a question which will be answered by random, occasional customers, or contact the company directly, any answer you get now can change in a year.

I just went to their website & clicked for a one way trip to a Disney resort. The booking page clearly shows the optional grocery stop as available.

6A3E8E5E-78D6-458B-BE2B-10951D08AA1A.png

Even easier than opening the reservation page: when you access the TTC website, the image on the right at the top of the page states
FREE Grocery Stop
With All Arrivals
*must be scheduled

Up to 30 minutes FREE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter