Grocery shopping near Disney World

40ariel

Mouseketeer
This may be a silly question but if we go grocery shopping at Walmart or Publix, are single use plastic or paper bags available? Should we bring reusable bags from home?
Thanks in advance!

This may be a silly question but if we go grocery shopping at Walmart or Publix, are single use plastic or paper bags available? Should we bring reusable bags from home?
Thanks in advance!
Single use bags are available at both Walmart and Publix here although you can bring your own bags if you wish.

I bring my own bags bc I can fit more groceries in them and they are stronger than the plastic ones. So it makes it easier to carry them from the car to my room.
I drive, so I take an empty copy paper box for transporting food items to the room. It works much better on the luggage cart than bags.

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for asking this question! I was surprised by this in CA several years ago!

We usually place a pickup order on the way from the airport to the hotel at walmart/target. So convenient...they just put everything you ordered in your car and you're on your way. But Florida does not charge for plastic bags like CA does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter