Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

akenneson,
I have been receiving your envies!! Thanks :thumbsup2

Kingdomheart2,
Mailed you a big envie, yesterday with a lot of cat food coupons. :)

-Debbie

I'm still powerless at home, my son's daycare has no power and DH's office building has no power. Yesterday was my day off, so it wasn't an issue, but today I'm in my office and DH is home with DS.
No coupons mailed out yet, but I'm trying!
I'm also hoping power is back on when I get home, but it seems very unlikely. Our power has been out since Sunday morning, so we figure most of our fridge is going to be trashed :(
We did get the car rental for DL down last week though!!!

Yikes, Alyssa, we only had 8 hours of no power. Some neighbors just got it back last night. We feel lucky. My sender is from LI too, and she wasn't able to send me coupons last week, but I heard a big bunch of them are on their way.

I am mailing out what I got from the newspaper, and some duplicates that I got from here and there. Hubby going to Post office today, don't think they had power yesterday. :confused3 Earthquakes and Hurricanes in one week, this is crazy town!!!:rotfl2: Deb

Siropa- I have an envie all ready to go to the post office, and I will be mailing it out once my DS is up from his nap!

I wasn't able to get the paper in CT, since the weather was really bad, but my DH was able to get it in Virginia, so I did get my coupons! ;)

We finally got power last night :goodvibes

Unfortunately lost everything in fridge and freezer :guilty:

Spending today cleaning out both and cleaning up the house. We were very lucky to just have a tree fall in the backyard. Apparently the two huge pine trees in the front yard were bending so far they were almost touching our roof, according to my neighbor ( the kids and I left Friday to get away from the storm).

Flakypuff- will try to get an envie out to you tomorrow

Today, after work I had to do some quick shopping at Target without coupons- it was tragic!! The only thing I bought that I had coupons for at home but not with me were pop tarts...but the best part was when I was leaving the parking lot, my DH called to say our power is back!!! yay!

Today, after work I had to do some quick shopping at Target without coupons- it was tragic!! The only thing I bought that I had coupons for at home but not with me were pop tarts...but the best part was when I was leaving the parking lot, my DH called to say our power is back!!! yay!

Yeah for power! Alyssa, if you have time you can always go back to Target with your coupon and receipt. They will process the coupon after the fact and give you cash for your coupon. I've done this several time when I shopped without coupons.

Yeah for power! Alyssa, if you have time you can always go back to Target with your coupon and receipt. They will process the coupon after the fact and give you cash for your coupon. I've done this several time when I shopped without coupons.

REALLY???? That is very good to know! Thanks for the tip!

Yay for electricity! Life is scary without it. Now you can watch the Yankees and Red Sox duke it out!:scared1::laughing: deb

Yay for electricity! Life is scary without it. Now you can watch the Yankees and Red Sox duke it out!:scared1::laughing: deb

Ha ha! DH wanted to buy a radio yesterday just to listen to the game! Luckily we didn't need it. Unluckily....for the Sox last night too.

I live in South Louisiana and we got hit hard with Katrina a few years ago. Power was out for months. They called this area "Refrigerator Town" because of the many refrigerators and freezers that had to be duct taped shut and put out on the curb for the garbage. They were too rank to even be opened and cleaned out.

Lots of people down here fish and catch seafood for a living. Imagine a freezer full of fish and shrimp, no power for months in AUGUST. Yeah, I wouldnt want to open it either.:eek:

GardengalB4, I didn't get to the PO until last night after it closed. Sorry I was late this week! Of course, I should've checked my mail before I went to the PO. I got 5 envies from accountingbabe08. It'll be a bigger envie next week:goodvibes.

I went last night and got my dollar! I ended up with 4 12 packs of pop tarts for $6.50!

Hey Lulu2
Very sorry, but yours was very late this week and only sent out this morning. I work for a hospital and a transportation company and we have been so busy! I finally slept about 7 hours last night after being awake for 66 hours! I've been working 1130p-730a at the hospital and then going over to my other job and working 8-530, coming home, eating, playing with my daughter, getting her ready for bed and getting about 2 hours of sleep before I have to do it all over again... It's been like this since Thursday!
My hospital is the closest to all the towns up here that got slammed and we do transportation in Mass and Connecticut and we're helping those whos cars were flooded in CT and RI and helping parts of VT. Very long days :( But its a relatively big envie!

not sure if my post showed up earlier this week but I did mail out. My internet's been acting up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter