Grocery Delivery

maureenmac

Mouseketeer
We are going in July. Duse to the cost of car rentals we think we will use Uber . Do any major stores deliver groceries to the resort?

I used Instacart a few times last trip, mostly from Target. We almost never used the rental car, and realized it was a waste! I didn’t want to shop and had a back injury, so I seriously doubt I’ll get a rental car next trip.

Uber is extremely expensive(I am talking $50-$80 one way to get to the airport) and not reliable on the Island. Many drivers don't want to go all the way out to Aulani to pick up or drop off a fare when there are so many in the Waikiki area that they can get to faster and make more money. If you plan on doing anything, you need a car. Prices fluctuate for car rentals on a daily basis and the best prices are usually 3-6 weeks out. Of course, this depends on your plans. If you are planning a Hawaiian vacation, where you go out and explore, then you definitely need a car. If you are not planning on leaving your hotel, then you can get away with not having a car. The closest town is Kapolei and there are several companies that do deliver from there. Instacart, Shipt, etc. Just Google it and they will pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter