Grocery Delivery

pickle's mom

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I would appreciate recommendations for grocery delivery services. We are staying on the property.

Thanks!

www.gardengrocer.com

I have used them several times and they are excellent. They call you after you place your order to confirm everything. They also text/call you after they have delivered your order so you know it's at bell services.

We had a great experience with wegoshop.com. They will go to the store of your choosing and buy whatever is on your list, incl specific brands, sizes, etc.

We had a great experience with wegoshop.com. They will go to the store of your choosing and buy whatever is on your list, incl specific brands, sizes, etc.

We used them on our recent trip too. It worked out well.

We used wegoshop and ultimately it worked out fine but they were unable to go to the store of my choosing and they did a bunch of "substitutions." She was also borderline rude to me and didn't drop them off at the specified time - I think we will try garden grocer in August.

Another vote for wegoshop :thumbsup2
Have used them multiple times

I used Orlando theme park shoppers in October and loved them. They got everything I wanted on my very last minute order and it was less expensive than I expected

I've used Garden Grocer 3 times now. Loved everything about it. You do pay for that convenience, but it's been great. Never had a problem with the order, the perishables have always been fresh, heavy things were double-bagged, everything was correct. I would get a call or text when they were on the way and usually when I was in line to check in at the resort, I'd get a text or call letting me know they had made the delivery.

I really liked being able to click on the specific product I want and know I'm getting it (brand, size, quantity). Even the time we drove down and I had my van, I still ordered perishables and a case of water from GG so I wouldn't have to take the time to deal with shopping after we arrived. We'll be using them again in April when we go back.

We used Strollers and Groceries when we were there over Memorial Day Weekend. Loved them. They had inadvertently brought us a wrong item and were very helpful in exchanging it. I was very pleased with their service and communication

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter