Grocery delivery to resort?

My experiences were with Instacart where they left the order with bell services at Pop Century. First experience was seamless and the driver communicated with me via the Instacart app. The next year I ordered the same way and it was not a nice experience at all. The driver called screaming that I needed to be there to get the order from him and then demanded to know my room number (which I considered a safely issue and I refused and told him to just leave it with Bell Services). Arrived at bell services where they were crazy busy and told me that I would have to wait for a cart to transport my order back to my room. I waited 45 minutes for the cart. Not bell services fault, but just letting others know that sometimes there is a wait at pick up. I didn't order alcohol and both orders were from Aldi, so even with fees the price was reasonable.

Did Amazon Fresh deliver right to your room?
To answer your question since you quoted me~ this is my experience: no, Amazon Fresh won't deliver to your room.
We got a notification from Amazon Fresh that our order was out for delivery. (Usually a two hour window.) When it got closer to the resort, we went out front and tracked the order to meet the driver personally. ( So no Bell Services charges.)
I'm not sure if Amazon Fresh will deliver to Bell Services?
Has anyone had any experience with this? I'd love to know for future stays myself as well. :)
An Amazon Fresh order might not be as convenient with having to get it yourself (at least that is how I did it)~ BUT, the prices are pretty good/fair and they will notify you when you order that an item is not available so you can choose alternates and you won't receive an order that is missing items.
There are pros and cons to every service, this just has worked for us for convenience and price.

Last edited:
I think I ordered from everyone, bell services laughed when my husband picked up a garden grocer order, a publix order and a stroller.

And we had golf clubs shipped.

I think I ordered from everyone, bell services laughed when my husband picked up a garden grocer order, a publix order and a stroller.

And we had golf clubs shipped.
Curious, why Garden Grocer and Publix? Don't they both offer the same?

Curious, why Garden Grocer and Publix? Don't they both offer the same?

Inventory has been bonkers, there were some things I couldn't find at one and could at the other and vice versa. And then silly me, forgot to order wipes so had to get a last minute prime delivery 🤦‍♀️

We have AmazonPrime but Fresh doesn't deliver to our home address so our Disney hotel delivery will be my first time using this service. Do you book for specific delivery times? And if I want the order to come at a specific time (I'd like to schedule the delivery for just after check-in time on our first hotel day) how far in advance should I place the order? Thanks!

We have AmazonPrime but Fresh doesn't deliver to our home address so our Disney hotel delivery will be my first time using this service. Do you book for specific delivery times? And if I want the order to come at a specific time (I'd like to schedule the delivery for just after check-in time on our first hotel day) how far in advance should I place the order? Thanks!
The first time I ordered I waited too long and couldn't get the appointment time I wanted. The next time I ordered earlier and then just edited my order as I needed.

The first time I ordered I waited too long and couldn't get the appointment time I wanted. The next time I ordered earlier and then just edited my order as I needed.
Thank you!! But I'm not sure what waiting too long means in terms of actual time -- should I start the order on the morning of delivery day? Day before? Even earlier?

saw in a Facebook group that Amazon delivers alcohol to Bell Services without the guest there. Can anyone else confirm?

We used Amazon Fresh and loved it! I loaded my cart before we left home and while we were waiting for our luggage at the airport I placed our order. We got to the resort, checked in and went to dinner. Got the notification while we were at dinner that our order was delivered. We were staying at POP. Stopped after dinner and picked up our order. It was super easy! Using it again on our December trip!

I am curious about Walmart delivery. We've used amazon for the last couple of years. Last year, we had a couple of issues. I was wanting to try Walmart delivery. I had posted this same question on a social media site. A few has responded that they met the driver. I am needing it delivered straight to bell services. We are flying in and you know how that goes. You can't always depend on the posted arrival times. Plus our room may not be ready.
I am looking for information on those who had Walmart delivery to bell services without you having to be present. Thanks!

You can't always depend on the posted arrival times. Plus our room may not be ready.

We'd like to get our groceries delivered the day of checkin, but know that we might not get our room until after 4pm. Will Bell Services still hold on to your order without a room number?

We'd like to get our groceries delivered the day of checkin, but know that we might not get our room until after 4pm. Will Bell Services still hold on to your order without a room number?
Yes, as long as they have your name they’ll hold your groceries. They hold on to luggage when people arrive without knowing their room number - it’s the same thing. Just make sure the name on the grocery order is the same as the name of the lead guest on the reservation.

We have used Garden Grocer and Amazon Fresh in the past. They were fine for the time, but last year(our first trip back post Covid) we used Instacart (Publix) three different times at WL and BC and had impeccable service each time. Last year I price compared Garden Grocer, Dizzy Dolphin and Instacart on several items that we always order, and Instacart was the most reasonable. Plus, we already have an Instacart membership that we use frequently at home for grocery delivery/pick up, so it made sense for us to just use what we were already paying for. Plus, they can deliver wine - here in NY, wine isn't sold in our grocery stores! We met the driver out front(tracked through the app)because Bell Services couldn't accept/hold alcohol if I recall correctly(plus we needed to show ID). I will definitely be using them again for our upcoming trip.

How far ahead of the arrival date do you usually order for Instacart?
we had the order all ready and hit submit when we boarded the Sunshine Flyer for the ride to Pop Century.
we had used Garden Grocer for previous trips and had to secure a delivery window in advance which was kind of a hassle when we needed to add more items; not sure if it's the same way now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter