• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it really does stink what they did to me and my friends. If you were to go to AFC right now and pull up my name it says that I am "grounded for life" under my name. And, like I said to my friends, if I had known that was going to happen, I would have utilized my full 2 minutes worth of being a roaring "B" and said what I wanted to say! :lmao: I never did that.
Yes, you can say I referred you and its nice that they know that, but it is more important for you all to be able to save money! I do hope you have time to check it out.

No kidding, at least if you had known you could have went out in a blaze of glory!! :rotfl:

I will check out the new site you mentioned, it sounds interesting!

No kidding, at least if you had known you could have went out in a blaze of glory!! :rotfl:

I will check out the new site you mentioned, it sounds interesting!

Yeah exactly rootskate! :lmao:

The site really is great and I hope you join us.
K

Jen I got last weeks envie today! Thanks honey! I'll go through it in the next few days but *wow* is it a nice chubby one! :woohoo:

Leanne your envelope was dropped at PO this morning. Hope you find some you can use.

Hey DisneyJan, can I go along? Can I, can I? :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes On a more realistic note, you've got an envie going out to you today. I think there are a lot of your requests if I remember right....BUT....many expire 3/31 unfortunately. Sorry about that, but I just inherited them from a DF who saves hers for me, her DS's for me, and probably her Dneighbors for me too because when she hands them off to me there are a lot but many go to Sleepy because they're expired. :upsidedow :upsidedow

I wish! We would have so much fun. :sunny: I'm on the road to 50 and plan on celebrating at my two favorite places.

I will be on the look out for my envie. You can be on the look out for a little envie yourself this week. ;)

It's 10am on Monday and your envie is ready to out, MN_Gal ... not a huge one this week. For whatever reason I did not get many coupons yesterday (and not many good ones unfortunately, either). None the less, much improved time on my end from last week!

Sorry, I can't remember if you posted. Did you get last week's? It seems weird that they are taking so long getting to you. Even Nena's was there really quick, and she's in CA! I sent one today but it's kind of slim. I haven't gotten an envie from my sender and there weren't many in yesterday's paper.

Envie out to CarolinaMom.

I didn't relize you were going to Disney. I hope you get them before you leave. There were a whole lot of them expiring 3/31.

I received an envie from Andrea today.

Thanks.

Okay, its been really stressful with what is going on over there so forgive me, but I don't understand the joke you're making. A list of what? :confused:
This is a referral to our infamous Christmas list, it created a bit of a mishap here and thus we had to ground someone for life also. ;)

WHERE am I going? I WISH it were me but I have no clue what you are talking about. I do know that I will be at Disneyland in 278 days and Las Vegas in 279, not that I'm counting the days, or excited. :rotfl2:
Jan, I'll let you in on a little secret, this is a prime example of why we keep Rosie around, it's good entertainment. Just go with the flow next time and do as we do, just smile, wave and agree with her. :rolleyes1

This is a referral to our infamous Christmas list, it created a bit of a mishap here and thus we had to ground someone for life also. ;)
I pm'd her about the "list" Sorry I do confuse people including myself:rotfl2:

Jan, I'll let you in on a little secret, this is a prime example of why we keep Rosie around, it's good entertainment. Just go with the flow next time and do as we do, just smile, wave and agree with her. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:I ressemble this remark!!!!!:lmao:
I am meeting someone for a concert and it is disneyfan now ya have to see they rhyme and I am the trains poet!!!!!!:rotfl:

:woohoo:WOW!!
I received so many envies in my mailbox today!!

Rockiesfan...you definately out did yourself this week! THANKS!! Your envie was jam packed with a whole bunce of q's that I will put to good use.

gardengalb4....thank you for the pedialyte q's plus all the extra for me!!

mn_gal .... I also appreciated you pedialyte coupons and I know my friend will too. Thanks for the extras!!

jax677...I got an envie from you, but it was empty. I think they fell out, because the tape had come off. Dont worry, the girls above took GREAt care of me!!

Thanks everyone!!:cheer2::cheer2::grouphug::woohoo::thumbsup2:cool1::worship::banana::hug::cheer2::flower3::flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter