1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Fresh Salsa (recipe follows)

3 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 medium jalapeño peppers, chopped
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar

1 teaspoon salt

1. Prepare a grill or preheat the broiler.

2. Sprinkle catfish fillets with garlic salt and pepper. Place fillets on oiled grill rack or broiler pan rack. Grill or broil about 4 inches from the heat
source for about 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place a fillet on each serving plate and spoon some
Fresh Salsa over it.

Fresh Salsa

1. Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in the
refrigerator.

I love catfish! Usually my husband puts a crumb coating on it and pan fries it, but we will have to try it this way. Thanks for sharing Pumba!

Pumba,

This sounds delicious and I am definitely going to try it! I am just wondering though you have white wine vinegar mentioned twice (Once as 1 tablespoon and again as 2 tablespoons) Do you mean 3 total? Is there a reason you have it split that way?:confused:

Great, I have a piece of catfish frozen and was looking for a new recipe.

I'll be making this tomorrow night - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter