Grey's - Season 19

I really enjoyed this episode. I usually take awhile to get used to the new class of interns, but I liked all these characters.

It was good to do a throw back to the first season. I'm glad Owen back.
Me too! Keep Kevin McKidd around and I’ll keep coming back.
I liked the throwback element too!

In the hallway scene near the end, I was kind if trying to match up the characters. I'm thinking...

Blue is Christina
Jules is Izzy
Lucas is Alex
Mika is Meredith
Simone is George
I did the same, lol.

So Luke is one of Derrick’s sisters kids? Did I hear that right?

As a Grey’s season opener it was pretty boring.

I'm just curious how they will handle Merideth being chief but only being in 9 (1/3 of) episodes.

We watched it last night, along with Station 19. I have never missed an epsiode of Grays's since it started. When I saw all the new interns, I was thinking 'wow, this is like restarting the show all over again'. I too, associated a lot of them with other characters, like @PollyannaMom did. There were a couple that I instantly disliked, a couple I liked, and a couple that I thought are going to become popular with viewers. I hope that Bailey comes back as more than just a 'stay at home Mom'. I am glad that Owen is back, but we can get rid of Teddy anytime. I just never cared for her in anything she's done.
I truly hope this isn't the last season for Gray's, but how much longer can it run? Without Meredith it won't be the same. I do love her storyline with Nick, and I hope they get to a reasonable conclusion with it before she leaves the show.

We watched it last night, along with Station 19. I have never missed an epsiode of Grays's since it started. When I saw all the new interns, I was thinking 'wow, this is like restarting the show all over again'. I too, associated a lot of them with other characters, like @PollyannaMom did. There were a couple that I instantly disliked, a couple I liked, and a couple that I thought are going to become popular with viewers. I hope that Bailey comes back as more than just a 'stay at home Mom'. I am glad that Owen is back, but we can get rid of Teddy anytime. I just never cared for her in anything she's done.
I truly hope this isn't the last season for Gray's, but how much longer can it run? Without Meredith it won't be the same. I do love her storyline with Nick, and I hope they get to a reasonable conclusion with it before she leaves the show.
I cannot STAND Teddy. Those two, that’s not love, that’s co-dependence. Owen used to be a very complex character and she just dumbs him down.

I’ve felt the show has needed to end for several years now but damned if I don’t keep watching it. I feel like I have to see it through to the end at this point. Ellen Pompeo gets paid a crap ton of money to essentially never be there. On one hand that irritates me but on the other if I were offered millions to show up occasionally I would.

I used to love Grey's but I haven't watched in years, not since shortly after they killed off Derek. All of the original central cast members are gone except for Meredith and she is almost out the door. It's just not the same show anymore.

I always say to hubby I'm not going to watch Grey's this year. He says "ok this is the 18th time I've heard that". We have this conversation as I set up my DVR lol.
I watch but I'm not invested in any of the characters really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter