Grey Stuff Cupcake

maybethisyear

Mouseketeer
I don't see the Grey Stuff Cupcake on Gaston Taverns menu. Does anyone know if it is still available outside of BOG?

I'm also looking for this info! I've been stalking a BOG ADR for our trip next month, without actually looking at the current menu. Finally took a look today and looks like there are Big Changes since our last visit. Asked DD about whether she would be ok with swapping for Skipper Canteen (which I really like, and already have an ADR for) and she was adamant that Grey Stuff needs to be part of our trip. But $62 each for a dollop of Grey Stuff as part of the "dessert trio" .... yeah, I'd like to know if Gaston's still has the cupcakes!

That is sad! I guess I'm glad we enjoyed it on previous trips. And I suppose this is a good excuse to try something new someplace else. Thanks for the update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter