• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grey goose slushie stand Epcot

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
The last time I went to Disney in 2012 the grey goose stand was cash only, is it still cash only or can you add it to your room charge?

It's definitely not cash only. I've definitely paid by credit card there. Possibly by magicband also.

I've been to the slushi stand pre and post 2012 and it was never cash only. I wonder if the system was down when you went?

I've been to the slushi stand pre and post 2012 and it was never cash only. I wonder if the system was down when you went?
I’d agree with this. I’ve never paid cash for anything at WDW, and I’ve had my fair share of grey goose slushies.

System was down when we went last November. Not park-wide, only that stand. Luckily, I had $20 stashed in the backpack.

Never have cash, but didn't know I could use a gift card. Thanks for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter