• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Greetings, I'm new

peigirl

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone

I have been lurking for about 6 months and have finally registered. I really like that there is a canadian forum and a transportation forum. We drove to Florida for 3 weeks in July and before we left I got alot of good advise from this discussion group. Thanks.

peigirl:earseek:

This is a great place to make new friends and get great information! Did you do a trip report? We all love to read trip reports!

Enquiring minds want to know!

Scratch
pirate:

Hi peigirl :wave2: Just wanted to welcome you to DIS!

It's so nice to welcome another Maritimer to the Boards...:wave:

Although, I have to confess...when I first read your post, I thought your signature was "piegirl"...hmmm, interesting signature:scratchin ...wonder what her favourite kind is...?;)

Have since realized that I am not masrt, nor very good at redding...:crazy:

Anyway, Welcome PEIgirl....love your Island:wave:

Welcome Welcome WELCOME!!!!

:bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper:

Welcome fellow Maritimer.....Nice to finally see a new face. Any plans on returning to WDW???

Drop by and post often!

WELCOME

Lurking is cool, but you did the big drive, so chime in with all that wonderful knowledge.::yes:: lol.

Nice to get another Cunuck on board.

Penny

welcome peigirl:wave: you're right, these boards are really great.my parents have a cottage in pei near park corner, i love spending a week or two in the summer there. is stratford anywhere near there?
kathe

Welcome to the DIS and the Canadian board peigirl. Always nice to have another Canadian aboard.
tigercat

welcome Peigirl! I'm a Maritime wannabe as my inlaws call me...married a Cape Bretoner! These boards are so helpful and at times (trip planning times), can be so totally addictive! Enjoy! Jo

and have also been "lurking" since June. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Is there anyone else lurking?

I too wanted to say thank you all for the great info (still learning all the abbreviations though) and say that I love this Canadian wing. It's very helpful to hear how others manage with the difference in the Canadian dollar and how to do Disney and save money the Canadian way (it is possible, right?). We'll be going next August and am hoping for another at par deal but I'm curious to try Universal for the first time so might do that too.

Cheers.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Welcome peigirl, lots and lots of knowledge here! I learned so many tricks here!
Marilynn

<marquee behavior=alternate>Welcome PEIgirl!</marquee>

You'll love it here on the friendly Canadian board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter