Greetings from Sydney, Australia

jujubear

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!! We have been dreaming of a trip to Disney World for a long time now and even more so after visiting both Disney Land and Disney Sea Tokyo 2 years ago. It is still a long way away from my planned trip in September / October 2015 but we are that excited that we have already started reseaching (which led me to this forum). An I must say what an excellent resource this forum makes :)

Hi Everyone!! We have been dreaming of a trip to Disney World for a long time now and even more so after visiting both Disney Land and Disney Sea Tokyo 2 years ago. It is still a long way away from my planned trip in September / October 2015 but we are that excited that we have already started reseaching (which led me to this forum). An I must say what an excellent resource this forum makes :)

:welcome:Dis Friend :disrocks: ------ :teleport: us to Disney for some pixiedust: Have a Great Day

Welcome! Enjoy planning your trip! It will be here before you know it!

they don't bite and have a bit more relevant info for oz travelers...

:surfweb:

Welcome!

I used to have a pen pal from NSW when I was a teen!
(Yes, I am that old!! :rotfl2:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter