• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Greetings from Mousefest 2003!!!

lentesta

DIS Veteran
Hello from the Unofficial Guide's Mobile Headquarters at the Beach Club Resort in beautiful Walt Disney World!

Hope you're all doing well. We'll be posting updates here on a regular basis. Feel free to ask questions, and we'll do our best to answer them.

Off to dinner at the Trail's End! See you real soon.

Len

How is the weather? How are the crowds? I would imagine that the crowds died down the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Did you do MVMCP?

Thanks for the update! We leave tomorrow morning and are going to MVMCP tomorrow night. Maybe we'll see you somewhere - at the big Mega Mouse Meet perhaps.

Is tomorrow the big day to see it all at the MK? How many will be in your group? Good luck and smooth sailing! :teeth: :wave2:

Have a great time! I'm looking forward to your updates as I will be heading to Disney on December 6! I just can't wait. Maybe I see some of you there:D

Back from dinner. Trail's End wasn't very crowded. Food is decent.

Weather is mild. It rained briefly this evening, and it's supposed to be colder this weekend. Crowds, according to the folks I've spoken to, have not been bad at the MK over the past two days. We'll have more detailed wait-time stats late tomorrow.

Hope to see some of you at Mousefest on Saturday! We'll have lots of neat stuff to give away.

Billybaruch1, yes, tomorrow is the big day. We've added one more participant to the Ultimate Magic Kingdom event, bringing us to five. I'll be in the MK all day tomorrow, too, except for perhaps a quick break for a tropical drink at the Poly. Ummm...I mean "I'll be doing some resort research" tomorrow. Yeah, that's it.

:)

Len

It's an eye-opening 6:17 a.m. here at the Beach Club. I picked up Guide Researcher Rob at MCO last night at midnight. After four or so hours of sleep, we're soon to be staggering out the door towards forty-four attractions in the Magic Kingdom. That is, as soon as we finish the coffee IV injections. Woooo.

Hope you folks in the mid-Atlantic states are careful driving out there today. Be safe.

Len

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter