Greenberg Rental Wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjschil

DIS Veteran
Our niece and family rented a tt from Greenberg. Watched all the negativity, and decided that they need to be given acclimation for their wonderful rental unit, the cleanliness, and coming back Monday to bring a couple of things. They have been accommodating to Deb, Carl and family. So GREENBERG, you have been doing an outstanding job. Thank you for making a First Disney Family, and First time camping experience so wonderful.

That's great for you. I am on almost month two of trying to get my refund, and they literally have the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. And I have Xfinity Comcast, so that's saying something.

I am not sure what XFinity Comcast has to do with this or what it says! I am sure your refund will come if this refund meets all protocols. Let your harsh words be silent and enjoy such a great life we have. Blessings for a better day.

they need to be given acclimation

Acclimation? I think you mean recognition.

In any event, glad your family had a great vacation. I personally still would not trust this company as this is the first positive thing I have heard about them in the past year or so. I have read so many horror stories both here and on facebook groups.

I am not sure what XFinity Comcast has to do with this or what it says! I am sure your refund will come if this refund meets all protocols. Let your harsh words be silent and enjoy such a great life we have. Blessings for a better day.

I really don't understand what you are confused about. perhaps you don't recognize when someone is doing a comparison of products and services?
And yes, my refund request MORE than met all protocols, so your defense of Greenberg actually is quite silly if you knew the details, but I fear you may not understand that as well. I did not think I used harsh words, but I certainly could...beginning with the arrest record of the owner of Greenberg.
From reading the responses that Greenberg has given on their FB page and the wording of your post, if you are indeed with Greenberg Rentals by chance can I have my refund? Because it was supposed to have been mailed on the 8th, was told it mailed on the 15th, and I have yet to have it in my grubby little hand.
I would like to offer my own request for you to have a better day, as it seems odd for you to be so defensive about a company that had nothing to do with a vacation for yourself.

I really don't understand what you are confused about. perhaps you don't recognize when someone is doing a comparison of products and services?
And yes, my refund request MORE than met all protocols, so your defense of Greenberg actually is quite silly if you knew the details, but I fear you may not understand that as well. I did not think I used harsh words, but I certainly could...beginning with the arrest record of the owner of Greenberg.
From reading the responses that Greenberg has given on their FB page and the wording of your post, if you are indeed with Greenberg Rentals by chance can I have my refund? Because it was supposed to have been mailed on the 8th, was told it mailed on the 15th, and I have yet to have it in my grubby little hand.
I would like to offer my own request for you to have a better day, as it seems odd for you to be so defensive about a company that had nothing to do with a vacation for yourself.

right??

and in OPs signature it says in January 2004 Disney Dream and Poly. The Disney Dream didn't start sailing until 2011. Is this the Disney Dream that they were referring to or the Poly was their dream? But they went to Poly also in 2002. I am so confused.

After their abysmal treatment of my refund, I'll never recommend them to anyone.

I did, however, warn them that I had taken to posting in Disney groups because they had left me no other options.

Keep in mind that they kept over $200 of my down payment so it's not like they didn't get anything out of my brief time dealing with them.

I wasn't even mad about that because I knew it was part of the terms when I booked with them.

But them taking over 2 months to get me my refund AND lying to me about things....no bueno.

Acclimation? I think you mean recognition.

In any event, glad your family had a great vacation. I personally still would not trust this company as this is the first positive thing I have heard about them in the past year or so. I have read so many horror stories both here and on facebook groups.

Actually, I think he/she meant 'acclamation,' as in loud and enthusiastic support. Write word, wrong fifth letter is all.

That said, I agree with others that I would not touch Greenberg with a 39.5 foot pole!

Nonetheless, I'm glad someone had a good experience. No matter what the reputation of the company, or the history of the owner, I'm glad to know that their trip wasn't ruined or hindered as others have been.

That's great for you. I am on almost month two of trying to get my refund, and they literally have the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. And I have Xfinity Comcast, so that's saying something.
I think the same can be said of a lot of companies out there, I've been trying for a month to get a KFC gift card replaced that didn't work but shows as having a $25 balance - plus I have posted elsewhere on my deaiings with WDW for my refund for the over $650 Cdn for the offer that came up on our upcoming cabin reservation. So you can see it's not just that company but I DO wish you a speedy resolution to your refund Skili9111

For those that haven't had great experiences, make sure you don't just post on the Disney boards. Make it a point to go to the BBB and let them know.

I also have to think that certain posters are in some way, shape, or form, associated with the business. I mean, they didn't even get the Comcast pun, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter