• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great $ Tree find for kids

kristidiaz1

Mouseketeer
Today I went to Dollar Tree for some glowsticks and other random things...at the register there was a big display of the plush Tsum Tsums. I ended up with a Goofy and Pan, Hook, and a Tick Tock Croc. They had others too.

A great surprise for my kids for $1, figured I'd share if anyone else's location has them!

I love good Dollar Tree or Target finds! I am definitely bringing glow sticks. I need to see what out local stores have in stock.

I love dollar tree... I always hit it before our trips for small Disney toys/activities to keep the kiddos occupied on the car ride down and in lines. Ill have to go look for these!

I found Anna, Elsa, Sven, Olaf, Winnie the Pooh, piglet, eeyore, and tigger tsum tsums at dollar tree. Saving them for stocking stuffers!

We only had a few obscure star wars characters in the toy aisle in one of the wall mounted bins where they normally put balls.

Last week I found Leia, Han, Luke, and an Ewok (his name escapes me), all dressed from Endor. Today I found Piglet, Olaf, and Elsa. Different Dollar Tree. Some stores are larger than others, and I’ve only found them at the two largest stores in our area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter