• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Tip RE:Tickets

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
We are very resposible regarding our Disney Tickets, afterall they are very expensive. We have gone several times and I always keep them in a special spot and I keep everyone's so they are all together. Last year we lost them. It was devistating. It was only our second day. I don't know how it happened. We were staying at the Dolphin and needed them to buy E-Night tickets and somehow they dissapeared. We thought we'd have to buy new tickets, but Disney said if we had bought the tickets through them we would be all set as long as we had the receipt. Apparently important tracking numbers are printed on the receipt. BUT we had bought discoutned tickets through connections and had no receipt etc. TRo make a longer story shorter....a couple of really wonderful Disney (& Dolphin) Guest Relations employee's, they were able to track the tickets and issued us new ones. This process took hours and we were lucky that someone gave us the time of day to help us. They had very little to go on and it took forever, and meanwhile we were so upset. The point is that it is very important to have these tracking numbers. I plan to make copies of all our tickets before we go and keep them in the hotel safe. If we had those numbers Disney will easily reissue lost tickets. So.........if you buy from Disney save that receipt and if you buy discounted tickets copy the backs and keep in your safe. Hope this advise saves someone a lot of time and energy incase of lost tickets!

This is a great way to keep track of your tickets. Thanks for posting! :)

NHBelle -
Someone from another board who I've been discussing this exact same situation that occurred to me (but can not get my tickets reissued), sent me your posting.

Can I ask you if you know how Disney was able to get this info from Connections?

Here's my story: I bought 4 5-day hoppers from Connections about 2 months ago. Went to Disney last month for just 4 days - stayed at Old Key West - we're DIsney Vacation Club members. We went to Universal for 1 day and then because it was so hot, the kids didn't want to go to another park, so we just swam for the other 3 days. Between OKW & when I got home, my DIsney tickets were gone. I called the Hotel to see if I had left them in the room, they told me the maid would have thrown them out (I guess they assume they're used & don't want the liability). I don't know if they could have been stolen out of my purse, etc.

Well anyway I called Connections to get the ticket no. off of the back of the pass, because Disney said they could tract it, cancel the tickets & reissue new ones. One person at COnnections told me they don't tract these numbers & another person told me they do track them. Anyway, I'm sick because I don't know what to do at this point.

Can you help me in any way? If you want you can e-mail me at treloarf@msn.com.

Thank you so, so much!

Great advice! Thanks so much, I would have never thought of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter