Great sale at Hobby Lobby this week!

Janette, thanks for posting the Hobby Lobby ad. Looks like a great sale! I'm trying to get started on scrapbooking and this looks to be a good place to get some affordable supplies. Since I'm new to scrapbooking, does anyone have an opinion on the quality of supplies from Hobby Lobby? Acceptable or not? (Btw, Janette, I enjoyed your Christmas parade photo gallery, as will my DDs when I show the pics to them! :) Our whole family loved that parade!)

danacath, all the things I listed are supplies that you can get almost anywhere. The stickers you buy at Hobby Lobby are the same brands in other places etc.

Things like stickers, die-cuts are more about finding what matches the pages you are doing. They have stickers for almost every occasion just finding the right one for you is the only thing to worry about.

The place I would suggest going with quality over price would be in purchasing albums. Whatever you do if the album doesn't hold together it isn't good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter