Great sale at Disney Store this weekend

Rhony

Earning My Ears
Just happened to go to Disney store this past weekend 8-26-01 and they had 50% off of some summer girls pj's, short sets and also a fall Pooh pattern in a dress and sweatshirt/pants combo for girls also. They had screened t's for kids for 3.99 and adult screen t's on sale too. I got three outfits for less than 45.00. I ordered matching shoes from Disney catalog on clearance for 13.00 (includes tax and shipping). Just thought might help someone out!

:D :D ;)

Rhony
SOG July 2001
SOG June 2002
WDW-Offsite-1978

for the info...I just love those sales...did you get the coupons too for Sept?

Holycow

I got a coupon for Sept. Can we use this coupon and our disney club discount for a 20% discount?

I asked last Thursday if you could use the Disney card and the coupon also and the CM told me no. It also states on the coupon that it cannot be combined with other discounts-I know, I was disappointed too.

As if I didnt give Disney enough of my money on the past week, I stopped in the DS today while mykids school shopped and bought my self a Mickey sweatshirt for 14.99$ what a deal! I am happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter