Great Rates with Air Canada!

ddawg

Mouseketeer
I just checked the Air Canada web site and they are having a 3 day sale. It is good for travel until March 15th. Fares are the lowest I have ever seen from them.

I received a websaver email as well
Here's what it says:
Air Canada is pleased to kick off the year with some news that is sure to make you smile.

Until January 24, 2003, we are offering exceptionally low fares across Canada, to the U.S. and the Caribbean—with fares each way from $49 to $199 (fares are based on a round-trip purchase).

So now is the time to surf, ski, shop. Or see some friends. With fares this low across the board, now is the time to get away!

But hurry, these fares are only available until January 24, 2003, for travel until March 15, 2003.

Here's a sample-Lowest I've seen them also
(if the timing suits):
Itinerary and Price

Your requested flight

All prices are in Canadian dollars. All times local to each city.

4 adults @ CAD 310.97 each (310.97 includes taxes/fees/airport charges) Total: CAD 1243.88

Flight: Air Canada flight 906 on a Airbus Industrie Jet
Depart: Toronto, Canada (YYZ)- Fri, Feb 28 7:15am
Arrive: Orlando, FL (MCO) - Fri, Feb 28 10:04am

Flight: Air Canada flight 913 on a Airbus 321 Jet
Depart: Orlando, FL (MCO)- Fri, Mar 07 2:00pm
Arrive: Toronto, Canada (YYZ) - Fri, Mar 07 4:45pm

I tried 20 different dates and they all said no seats available. Is there any way to just look and see what is available?

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a sale on May dates :p

Missed the Tango sale last week, but I only get my dates tonight or tomorrow for our trip!!! I hope they don't sell out!!!! Pixie dust my way pllleeeasse! I am going for a job interview in Orlando, and don't feel like shelling out 1400$ for my dd and I to fly!

Major PIXIE DUST your way.
Looks like this would be more than half
of what you've been quoted!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

On travelocity it shows you what dates
are still available in a little calendar. You have
to enter your dates first and it tells you which
are still good if yours are not

Also check the fare compare section on expedia.ca (on the right hand side of the main page) ... I saw there were a couple of dates in February and March for $269 ... Toronto to Orlando.

Air Canada is having a fare sale to Orlando - from CAD$198 - check Travelocity.ca for fares from your city. Offer ends January 24 and is good for travel through March 15. Thanks to Auburn W for info.
hope it helps someone.

mickey4ver posted on another thread that if you find a rate on travelocity or expedia try the airline's direct site. Sometimes extra is charged to book through travelocity and expedia and the airline does not. (I did this with an Air Canada flight and saved)

When I checked yesterday there were very few flights available from Toronto. Jan. 27,29,30 Feb 6.15.21.24.27 and March 3 to fly south and just about any day to fly back. If you go to the travelocity.ca site and ply around with dates they will show you all the dates available at that rate.

I booked my flights online last week one adult/one child for August... it was weird - the child ticket was $3.00 more than the adult fare.

I didn't notice until it was all finished.. I should have booked us both as adults... well, it's only 3.00... but still weird.

>>^..^<<

I noticed a glitch like that too.

I went back and re-enter the info
and it fixed it the second time around.

It was wierd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter