Great Rate at National!

Luvdisney

DIS Veteran
These boards are great!!! Thanks to you guys I was able to get a full size car for the same rate as an intermediate for our trip. $133.00 from 3/27 to 3/31. Then after ready the boards some more I found a coupon. So I said, lets try it and low and behold my great rate got even better. I now have a full size car from National for $108.00 for the same time period.

luvdisney--

Do you feel comfortable sharing the discount codes you used? I also have an upcoming trip, am renting with National, and am currently at a $ 168 rate for a full size. :(

Thanks,
Nancy

Log into the nationalcar rental site and log in as a Emerald club member. Go to the specials page and click on nationwide specials. Select the full size car at 28.00 per day and it will populate the fields for EC rate code and prduct code "WKEND". I got a coupon from the vacationoutlet.com site. Which you enter for the coupon code. Using all three ID's or codes worked for me.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter