• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Place to watch Fantillusion

BPTP

Mouseketeer
Just back and for the first time saw Fantillusion without the fireworks. Maybe this is common knowledge but we ddin't realise until our last night that you can watch the parade from the seats by the Winnie The Pooh stage. Excellent view, first 2 rows are reserved for children only. We got there late, parade had already started and was half way down main street but we still got seat & an excellent view. Obviously if fireworks are on, this area would be closed.

are there usually fireworks in April? We'll be there the third week.

BPTP said:
Just back and for the first time saw Fantillusion without the fireworks. Maybe this is common knowledge but we ddin't realise until our last night that you can watch the parade from the seats by the Winnie The Pooh stage. Excellent view, first 2 rows are reserved for children only. We got there late, parade had already started and was half way down main street but we still got seat & an excellent view. Obviously if fireworks are on, this area would be closed.

You are right, it is a nice place to watch... However you will see only two stops there. The best place, with all three stops, is in front of the castle...

Enjoy
TTFN

Hello :goodvibes !
Ill be there the end of May, will there be a fantillussion parade/fireworks then?
Does anyone know what time the park opnes/closes then too?
Thanks! :wave2:

Do they run Fantillusion all year round?

I know that they run Fantillusion in the Summer/Spring nights (ie when its dark early in the evenings and the park is open later), but Im not sure of the dates- can anyone clear this up please?? ::MickeyMo Thanks! :teeth:

We're going the beginning of July, but I think that Fantillusion does not come on until Wishes Fireworks on 16th July.

Reid

Fantillusion - 06/11/04 - 20/03/05 & 09/07/05 - 28/08/05
F'works - 16/07/04 - 28/08/05
I'd recommend a site called www.dlp-guidebook, has loads of info about closed rides etc. Sometime I have problems typing in the address so if it doesn't work, try 'searching' on 'dlp guidebook' & it should come up.

I thought that because the park shut at 8.00pm until 16th July, that Fantalusion was not on. That will be a bonus now on our summer break :)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter