great news!!!!

Congrats! Be sure to keep us updated as you get more details!!
Just google castle suite and you will get tons of pictures.

No, the OP's children won the "prize", so the OP will be paying taxes on it.
No. If you read carefully, the OP's friend had to call DVC to claim the prize. They just needed the full names and ages of the kids for the reservation.

Just google "Cinderella Castle Suite" and a bunch of pictures comes up. Congrats on winning such an awesome prize!!!

No. If you read carefully, the OP's friend had to call DVC to claim the prize. They just needed the full names and ages of the kids for the reservation.

Unless Mark is bringing children with him, it was either one of the OP's children or her niece. :)

Guess we'll find out when the OP comes back and clarifies.

Unless Mark is bringing children with him, it was either one of the OP's children or her niece. :)

Guess we'll find out when the OP comes back and clarifies.[/Q

Mark, who owns the dvc, is bringing us but one of the kids names was pulled. Mark said everything is on him so he will be paying for the taxes on the prize. Wich is so nice of him. he also said whatever the kids want they will get, and hes not accepting any money for the trip at all. so what i have decide to do is make a Disney basket for him filled with tons of disney things, like the mickey vinylmation figure so we can have the characters autograhph it for him, mickey face cloths, mickey stationary ect....

Mark, who owns the dvc, is bringing us but one of the kids names was pulled. Mark said everything is on him so he will be paying for the taxes on the prize. Wich is so nice of him. he also said whatever the kids want they will get, and hes not accepting any money for the trip at all. so what i have decide to do is make a Disney basket for him filled with tons of disney things, like the mickey vinylmation figure so we can have the characters autograhph it for him, mickey face cloths, mickey stationary ect....

He sounds like a really great friend:love:! I think that it is very nice of him to do that. I also think that your way of showing how much he is appreciated is well thought of too:goodvibes. Have a great time!

Marry Mark ;)

I agree too. Marry that man!

I'm not aware of what your friendship entails, but maybe he has a plan up his sleeve for while you are visiting Disney? :love:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I was thinking the same thing!! Marry him!!

I agree too. Marry that man!

I'm not aware of what your friendship entails, but maybe he has a plan up his sleeve for while you are visiting Disney? :love:

I completely agree!!!!!!! :love:

Marry Mark ;)

I just laughed sooo hard! My friend asked me why aren't you with him? today and I am not even remotly attracted to him. he is alot older (by like 10 years) and when he comes over it feels like hes family.

My husband is 10 years older than me. ::whistles discretely:: :) In all seriousness though, congratulations on such an awesome trip! I hope you all have a blast! I'm sooo jealous.

My husband is 10 years older than me. ::whistles discretely:: :) In all seriousness though, congratulations on such an awesome trip! I hope you all have a blast! I'm sooo jealous.

if i was attracted to him it would be different.

we are going september 22nd to october 2nd. we dont know what day we r spending in the castle though, as Mark was not paying attention to the details but i had him call and they said by friday they will email him all the details. the person he talked to worked in a different department and didnt know the details :( cant wait! the cast member did say only 150 names were in the drawing for dvc members only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter