Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln?

wishonstars

Earning My Ears
I purchased the Ride Max software and noticed that I'm not seeing this on the list of attractions? Is it closed?

Also is that theater where the Disneyland the Last 50 years movie is? The Ride Max shows this listed at that time, so I'm assuming they are still playing this movie this fall? We are going the week after Thanksgiving and I'm just trying to get a feel for what to expect!

Thanks for any insights!

wishonstars said:
I purchased the Ride Max software and noticed that I'm not seeing this on the list of attractions? Is it closed?

Also is that theater where the Disneyland the Last 50 years movie is? The Ride Max shows this listed at that time, so I'm assuming they are still playing this movie this fall? We are going the week after Thanksgiving and I'm just trying to get a feel for what to expect!

Thanks for any insights!

As far as I know the 50 Years movie thing is going to be running until further notice. There have been different talks about if Mr. Lincoln is staying or going. Lately, though, it's looking like he's coming back, but I don't think it'll be until after the holidays. Hopefully they'll change their minds.

...Joe...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter